30+ days ago - req22639
Logistics First Line Support Technician
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Would you like to support and service challenging high-tech assembly processes? Do you truly enjoy being part of a motivated team in a new warehouse environment? Then this position is a great opportunity for you.
Deliver first line support within the WTLO (Warehouse Tools and Logistics Operation) department containing process & material disturbances and escalating complex (technical) problems to minimize disturbance time during process interruption. Participate in continuous improvement activities or projects with logistic expertise.
- Provides first line operational support on warehouse processes, by resolving operational issues, minimizing impact on production progress;
- Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer and training activities within The Warehouse department. Initiate and maintain; Work Instructions and One-Point-Lessons (OPL’s);
- Participate in continuous improvement activities e.g. AIR (ASML Issue Resolution) or projects. Points out and logs recurring problems and participates to their solution;
- Internal Customer support: Support Departments outside ShS (Shared Services) WL (Warehouse Logistics) where specific knowledge is required for example in new product or process introductions;
- Contact person warehouse process with regard to interfaces Operation Support, MM (Means and Methods department) Support on complex operational issues;
- Have and acquire an in-depth knowledge of new and established processes and IT tooling with the Warehouse, including key-user function to IT issue resolution;
- Weekly report performance and volume measurements.
At least an MBO-4 or HBO degree in:
- Technical area.
- Min. 2 years of experience within logistics and or production / planning;
- Hands-on experience in a technical production/warehouse environment;
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution;
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods;
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Excellent SAP knowledge;
- Pragmatic, analytic, result and output oriented;
- Quick learner, drive for knowledge sharing and continuous improvement;
- Takes initiative, is targeted and flexible;
- Is analytical, structured and curious, continues with present information;
- Is service minded, good communicator on different levels, team player;
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech environment;
- Flexibility to work in shifts and weekends, work overtime when needed;
- Deals with stress effectively and has an independent and accurate attitude;
- Pro-active; open to change.
Context of the position
The sector Shared Services Warehouse, Logistics & Tool operations is responsible for the storage, planning, assembling and shipment of ASML material, eg systems, upgrade packages etc. FLS directly supports these functions by solving incidents and consequentlyaddressing them to the rest of the organization to create a structural solution.
- Enclose a personal motivation for this position. If not enclosed, you will receive a rejection;
- A certificate of conduct (‘Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag’, VOG) is required;
- The candidate will need to follow additional training and courses;
- Work will partially be done in cleanroom (wearing cleanroom suit);
- Work will be done in support shift. The shift schedule can change in time; flexibility from the candidate is required;
- Timeslots from 06:30 till 00:00 hours and once a month during the weekend a day shift;