30+ days ago - req22626
Process Expert Record to Report
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Would you enjoy the challenge of contributing to the implementation of our global business services organization within ASML, do you have a drive to continuously improve existing processes and ways of working, introducing state of the art solutions and is innovation part of your DNA?
We are looking for you!
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize and simplify existing end to end processes using data and technology in order to support our company’s growth.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services.
To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of solutions together with business and IT. Doing so we are looking for a process expert who has experience in implementing process improvements in the area of Record to Report (within ASML branded as “Financial Services”).
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within ASML’s Global Business Services. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance. It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects. It has a strong link to the E2E Service teams and the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture.
The process expert financial services is jointly responsible for:
- Creation of the right improvement mindset in the organization (Lean, Agile)
- Participating in and / or driving execution of the process and tooling improvements and coordination of small to medium-scale change projects in the area of financial services;
- Identify, design and implement global end-to-end processes / process improvements in order to achieve defined process metrics levels;
- Ensure state of the art “fintech” solutions (processes, tools, data) are developed and applied that deliver on the needed requirements;
- Driving innovation and leveraging new technologies such as machine learning, process mining, RPA;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the E2E Service teams, Business, IT, Data & Analytic teams, Expert Advisory teams and Value Driving teams.
Academic degree in Finance and/or Economics.
- Between 5 and 10 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in all aspects of Financial Record to Report (e.g. period end closing, intercompany, account reconciliation, consolidation, reporting)
- Capability to translate end to end business processes in to effective and compliant financial services, mainly in the area of Manufacturing financial services, Generic financial services and Sales and customer service financial services
- Understanding of end to end business processes (e.g. Market to Cash, Procure to Pay) including how such processes are supported by state of the art solutions;
- Experience with implementation of business transformation, integration and change projects;-Experience with SAP (ECC, S4HANA, BPC) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA);
- Experience with running projects using waterfall and agile methodology;
- Experience in applying LEAN methodology;-Experience working in global shared services is a pre;-Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people;
- Strive for continuous improvement;
- Commitment and flexibility (going the extra mile);
- Effective communication;
- Result orientation with a high sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Team player;
- Strategic and innovative mindset;
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
Context of the positionThe process expert financial services report to the manager of the Continuous Improvement team. The Continuous Improvement team of our Center of Excellence is part of our Global Business Services organization. This organization is responsible for delivering world-class transactional & operational support services organized around end-to-end processes and interacts with the Value Driving Teams and Insights & Expertise Centers.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation in applying for this role.