12 days ago - req22665
Senior Project Leader Delft
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex
machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips
Multi e-Beam Inspection tools are part of ASML’s holistic lithography portfolio. ASML has an Electron Optical
competence center in Delft with multi-disciplinary teams where we have combine Research with Development &
Our department owns the e-Beam Detection module of the Multi e-Beam Inspection tools. A complex module
combining mechanical and electrical design with CMOS technology and developed using profound knowledge of the
physics behind it’s working principle. The Project Leader drives the project from design to industrialization.
The module has a large, EU based, supply chain and ASML internal stakeholders in Veldhoven, California and
Taiwan. This makes stakeholder management key success factor in the project.
As Senior Project Leader you will:
- Lead the project and pro-actively drive the project to deliver best customer value.
- Excellent stakeholder management with the extensive supply chain.
- Drive for performance improvement of the detector
- Industrialize the product: you work closely across multiple sectors within ASML.
- Use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- Provide leadership to a team of ~10 engineers in Delft and ~15engineers in the supply chain which is heavily
involved in the product development.
- Give clear and transparent updates to ASML (Sr) management and the engineers in our department.
Technical University Master’s in Physics or Electrical Engineering. Knowledge about Mixed Signal Electronics or
Device Physics is a pre
- Experienced Project Leader (5+ years) in a technical environment.
- Handling a complex supplier landscape
- Track record in delivering hardware, preferably combining Physics and Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Condensing a complex project to a clear key message in front of stakeholders.
- Ability to understand systems specifications, test specifications and reports
- Able to bring structure to a complex project and maintain overview.
- You are driven by technical content and can motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Ownership mentality – desire to deliver top quality at right cost, first time right
- A team player with excellent social 00652788skills and a pragmatic attitude.
- Self-starter with a drive for success.
- Affinity with Agile work methods
- Good communication skills and knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all
products in the ASML portfolio and has a department in Delft.
Within the D&E sector, our department is responsible for functions, modules, technical competences and qualification
tools for inspection equipment, in particular multi-beam electron microscopes.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
-This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration
Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to
beginning work. Business demands may