14 days ago - req22714
Lead Engineer Actuator Tooling
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you take the lead in actuator tooling development and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate performance specifications into design specification? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Take ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a design and/or small team of Mechanical experts in project setting. Is responsible for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Take lead in running tool developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Translate performance specifications into tested and released Hardware.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
- Development of Precision Engineering Tooling competences.
Master or Bachelor graduate in mechanical engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading a design team in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Preferably: Experience in coil winding, linear actuator assembly processes.
- Preferably: Siemens NX & Teamcenter (or similar software.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
Within the Mechanics Department, Manufacturing & Service Tooling is such a group.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.