18 days ago - req22716
NPI Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer - Availability
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Physics
Are you interested in the challenges of improving the availability of complex and advanced EUV lithography equipment? Are you looking for a job where you can use your Engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding environment? If so, the position of availability engineer scanner in the EUV availability group could be the perfect path to increase your knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines.
The Availability Engineering group predicts, asses and drives for solutions to maximize uptime of our systems for our customers.
Within our existing fleet of machines at customers as for new products you will be focusingon :
- Analysis of scanner availability with focus on root cause and impact (MTBI + MTTR and XLD’s).
- Identify, initiate and drive design + process improvements in cooperation with our stakeholders.
- Improve the quality of feedback from the field together with our Customer Support department towards development and programs.
You will interface with line and program level stakeholders within a broad scope of sectors (D&E, System Engineering and Customers Support) and use your expertise to inform the Product Cluster Manager, System Engineering, Project Leader and Project Architect. You will report to the AV Engineering Group Leader (EMEI).
Bachelor Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, data analysis.
- Proven track record with Service activities and specifically diagnostics and calibrations (RAMS).
- Been exposed to broad scope (software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support).
- Capable of doing trend analysis. Being familiar with Craw-Amsaa is a plus.
- Drive improvement projects with minimal supervision of PL.
- Self-propelling and Entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Engineering creativity.
Availability, Wafer handling,Serviceability, reliability, software, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support, RAMS, Craw-Amsaa, Spotfire.