30+ days ago - req22777
PMO Integration Officer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be the key person in a team that is responsible for the overall planning and integration of our state-of-the-art lithography machines? Together with the Integration team and Sectors you drive for cross-sector alignment, oversee product execution status and make sure that all internal and external suppliers are aligned to deliver on time.
Within PMO we want to create operational excellence in project and program execution in order to reinforce the competitive position of ASML.
The PMO Integration Officer makes sure that the cross-sector Product Masterplan process is properly executed and PMO team is enabled to drive project plans by supporting them to be connected, aligned, and in-sync with the master plan. In this role, you also give advice to the business counterparts (sectors) and the Integration manager (owner of Masterplan) in order to drive world-class program and project management.
As PMO Officer Integration you are a member of the PMO team. PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the new product introduction (NPI) of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. From that position PMO drives world-class Program- and Project Management in the business teams.
As PMO Officer you are responsible for:
- Enabling the Project Leaders and Cluster Managers to proactively adhere to the ASML project management and NPI processes.
- Controlling and reporting the triple constraint management (scope, timing, budget) of the NPI activities.
- Enabling founded and effective cross-sector decision making at all levels in the business line by providing adequate, transparent and quality business information.
- PMO improvement of competences (e.g. project management, Agile, Lean, issue resolution process, …) in order to develop the PMO team.
- Continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the program management processes.
Specific “PMO Officer Integration” responsibilities:
- Drive update of Product Masterplan via monthly cross-Sector Masterplan alignment process with, among other teams, Factory, Integration, Supply Chain, Integrated Business Planning and Product team.
- Act independently to enable challenging but feasible Product Masterplan via creation of scenarios.
- Define and implement planning architecture including milestones for and links between integration, master and project plans in Enterprise Project.
- Provide effective planning and reporting processes and tools for integration deliverables.
- Pro-active tracking of the scope and scope changes for integration.
- Support the planning and execution of all test and integration activities prior to first shipment.
Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a hands-on PMO for large complex programs and detailed projects, or project management experience in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, or practical experience as a project manager in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization.
- Expert knowledge in the area of Project Management in a high tech environment related to a product creation process.
- Certification in advanced project management methodology, e.g. PMI (PMP®), IPMA, or comparable is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of complex project planning, preferably with MS Office Enterprise Project management, MS Project or comparable EPM software.
- Technical background and experience in technical product development.
- Good balance between flexibility and planning ahead
- Focus on the bigger picture
- Group oriented
- Assertive and direct
Context of the position
The position of PMO Officer Integration is in the PMO EUV department, related to the product development program in Business Line EUV.
PMO build, continuously improve and innovate through state-of-the-art methodologies, tools, processes and competences. We advise, train and coach, to shape the energetic project management community. We also stimulate cooperation across sectors, business lines and locations through a pro-active approach, take a balcony view to evaluate and challenge the status quo when and where needed. We foster a PMO environment in which people can constructively challenge each other and learn in order to enable individual and team growth.
This is a full-time (40 hours) position. Interested? Apply today with your CV and cover letter!