30+ days ago - req22870
Architect Setup and Recovery
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Would you like to understand and improve a complex high power laser system? Do you have a creative way of thinking and do you like to be challenged technically and personally in a dynamic environment? If so then you will enjoy working in our EUV Source Laser department! It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
As a setup & recovery architect you are, from a technical perspective, driving the work of a multidisciplinary product development team (physics, automation, software and industrialization) that designs and improves thesource laser modules in the EUV Source. Make it easy to diagnose, simple to build and make it operational, stable, reliable, and when needed fast to repair. In this process you will be involved in creation and segmentation of the build-up sequence for new systems, and the derivative recovery scenario’s after downtime, as well as formulating improvement proposals for existing platforms. During these activities, you will be cooperating with other disciplines and sectors. It is expected that you will attend or chair several meetings to discuss design aspects, analyze system problems and opportunities, and to define and document the associated setup & recovery related work withing the several teams within the source laser department. Finally you get the chance and you are encouraged to integrate with the dynamic and diverse ASML community: and you will interact daily with 4,000 like-minded professionals.
- You are technically responsible for the multidisciplinary team that works on the source laser.
- You work productively with both junior and senior subject matter experts.
- Define solution directions for main challenges related to the source laser.
- Translate system requirements to budgets for modules within the source laser, and make sure the design process is followed.
- Develop a long term vision and contribute tothe roadmap.
- Document tests and investigations according to ASML guidelines.
- Give inputs to interfacing projects and other stakeholders of the team.
MSc Physics, preferably with focus on plasma and/or optics
5-10 year industry experience in multi-disciplinary development preferably within ASML; knowledge of the EUV source (laser) is preferred.
- Ability to create overview and understand the operation principle of the complex optical system.
- Well-disciplined in all aspects of the design process.
- Drive decisions, while staying aligned in a complex stakeholder field; comfortable to take initiative to reach difficult goals.
- Good analytical skills and capable of bringing together complex work.
- A strong focus on structural improvement and quality.
- Good (English) communication skills in technical and managerial interactions.
- Creative, Pragmatic, self-propelling and can-do mentality.
- Team player, amplifies/makes effective use of the creativity and problem solving power in the team.
For more information, please contact Ivana Vasileva (Recruiter) or Thijs Knaapen (Hiring Manager)