30+ days ago - req22822
Business Architect - Corporate Sectors
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
IntroductionThe Business Architect - Corporate Sectors is a challenging position in a dynamic and international-oriented environment with operations on different locations and direct impact on ASML’s enterprise architecture strategy. A position with growth opportunities within ASML.
The Business Architect - Corporate Sectors (ie. Finance, Tax, Treasury, HR, Sales, Procurement) is responsible for translating business objectives and requirements into financial enterprise architecture designs, structures, processes and policies. The architect translates and aligns business goals, plans and processes with IT counterparts.
The Business Architect actively facilitates collaboration and integration across ASML, and pursues connections beyond organizational boundaries to find the optimal solutions to achieve the company’s strategic goals. They will identify the gaps in our current capability landscape that prevent us from achieving our strategic goals, and make sure we do the right things to realize our future vision.
The Business Architect will motivate and ensure agile implementation of initiatives, respectfully challenging alignment with strategic goals and cross-sector and business line initiatives.
- Collaborate to build an ASML-wide enterprise architecture team which has a mandate for enabling the cycle of strategic improvement initiatives in support of Enterprise Management Solutions and ASML Strategy
- Align with and manage stakeholders on strategic non-product-related improvement roadmap
- Coordinate with information management and the business in order to prioritize initiatives and secure acceptance within a roadmap that will close the key capability gaps
- Look for practical opportunities to add focus on utilizing emerging technologies at ASML, and align cross sector on use cases for whichproof of concepts can be initiated
- Actively connect with the organization and the teams we work with. Ensure the role of the enterprise architect is recognized and people know when to involve the architects and how we can be of service.
- Ensure all architectural solutions within corporate sectors or impacting corporate sectors are designed in line with the ASML design principles
- Secure a landscape that supports agile improvements related to business processes in SAP/ECC and related systems
- Secure a landscape for Business Partner Integration over the ASML value chain, including contract management, business partner collaboration, and integration with follow-on processes such as sales, sourcing, and supply chain management
- Secure a landscape for Portfolio, Project, and Resource Management
- Academic degree in Finance and/or Business Economics or related education.
- Professional Finance certification (RE, RC, RA) and/or MBA is encouraged.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a multinational environment, predominantly in the area of process performance management and improvement
- Experience in the areas of Finance or Operations Management a plus
- Experience with SAP and BI applications is preferred
- Big-4 Consultancy Experience for multiple clients and industries is a plus
- Experience with operating within the Agile SAFe Framework is an advantage
Result oriented team player, proactive and communicative personality who is able to connect with all layers in a demanding and very busy technology organization.
Other important skills are:
- Proactive / self-supporting
- Excellent social and communicative skills – ability to set-up networks
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Show ownership for solid results
- Continues drive for improvement
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Precision / attention to details
- Affinity with IT environments
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Context of the position
The ASML Finance Mission Statement is as follows: Add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level.
To achieve this, we will:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross sector, operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance,integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
Within the Global Enabling Services – Center of Excellence, the Business Architect - Corporate Sectors reports to the Senior Manager of the Business Architecture team. Primary interfaces include financial controllers, business controllers, corporate financial planning, tax, treasury, and various other finance departments.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Interested in this vacancy? Please apply with cv and cover letter.