30+ days ago - req22848
Financial Controller - Wilton D&E (Development and Engineering)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
Job MissionThis position reports to the Director of Finance in Wilton and is responsible for the Business Control/Finance function supporting Wilton D&E, including satellite groups in Veldhoven & Linkou with dotted-line reporting to the Global D&E Finance Director.
As the Wilton D&E Financial Controller, this role will be tasked with turning data into information for many of the critical path components of ASML for the VP of D&E in Wilton as well as the Product Cluster Managers (PCM) located in Wilton.
Job DescriptionThis role consists of being the Business Partner for the VP of D&E in Wilton as well as the PCM’s located in Wilton.With emphasis on all operational spending (Capex, Opex and headcount) within Wilton D&E.
- Direct support for forecasting execution and reporting to heads of Wilton site D&E Programs & Departments.
- Interface with corporate colleagues in The Netherlands cross functions
- Must be a self-motivated individual willing to take on a variety of projects impacting multiple high-level stakeholders across the site and company with a relentless focus on efficiency and process improvement(s)
- An ability to combine finance and technical acumen to create management-level data sets and dashboards
MBA preferred with applicable experience or Bachelor degree (Finance/Accounting) +5 to 10 years of applicable experience considered.
- Corporate finance including capital procurement and related managerial accounting experience desired
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint). SAP experience preferred. Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire data visualization experience a plus.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative
- in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
- Strong team leadership skills, decisiveness, setting priorities, giving direction, influencing without power
Context of the positionThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability