30+ days ago - req22885
IT Product Owner
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Computer science & software engineering
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
This is a dynamic, outcome-oriented IT product owner role within an agile methodology framework for an IT business applications team based in San Diego, CA.The selected candidate will be part of the ASML US IT team and be responsible for prioritization, planning, coordination, and delivery of initiatives for ASML Cymer Lightsource (CLS) division.
As the product owner of the CLS Application Team, you will be:
- Establishing strong relationships with Cymer Light Source stakeholders in order to anticipate, plan, and collaborate on applications demand and priorities as well as to ensure alignment with ASML IT policies and practices.
- Representing the IT CLS Applications team to multiple business groups in order to drive awareness of applications capabilities and improvement engagement
- Representing the IT CLS Applications team priorities and activities with other IT teams
- Establishing and managing effective business engagement and demand prioritization for applications team
- Defining, prioritizing and grooming the IT CLS Applications team backlog for Cymer Light Source demand, maximizing business value, optimizing team velocity, and balancing platform and service improvements
- Collaborating with other IT service owners and architects to understand current and future architecture, standards and integration strategic plans
- Promoting, demonstrating, and adopting DevOps capabilities within the IT CLS Applications team
- Performs other duties as assigned
Formal education should include Bachelor or Master level education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, or equivalent roles accumulated experience
- Proven experience with enterprise IT service management
- Proven experience in leading Agile teams, adopting SCRUM methodology, and establishing an agile culture
- Proven experience with Agile, SAFe(5.0), Scrum;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with diverse organizational levels and backgrounds (business and IT)
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to seek out new opportunities to improve existing products and services;
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Proven expertise with Atlassian JIRA including configuration, reporting, and sprint management, story authoring, and backlog grooming or equivalent tools
- Effective time management and organizational skills to work independently and manage competing priorities, requests, and engagements
- Excellent customer management skills, with a proven track record of customer relationship building translated into customer success
- Ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality of information and demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Effective using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs – 5%
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability