16 days ago - req22838
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a a networker at heart? Curious, creative, caring, energetic with a strong positive mental attitude. As a Talent Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for the mid and long-term strategy of attracting the best talent in the world. It is your focus to build talent pipelines for ASML’s most critical competencies. For attracting these highly-sought-after technical candidates in increasingly competitive markets, an effective sourcing strategy per competence needs to be developed based upon labor market intelligence.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you are responsible for building labor market intelligence, search & find, connect & engage (pooling) and ultimately qualify & attract talent on all maturity levels for a specific set of critical competencies. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and informal and formal interviews to engage with talent. Together with the Sector Talent Acquisition(TA) advisor(s), campus & internship recruitment, marketing, HR line and business you create and execute a TA plan, where the sourcing strategy is part of.
- Research and map out talent networks within a specific critical high-tech competency domain
- Collect and develop labor market intelligence to determine a sourcing strategy.
- Promote the ASML employee value proposition both online and offline.
- Attract, engage and connect with potential candidates via multiple (online) channels.
- Create and maintain talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Participate/coordinate talent engagement and recruitment events (e.g. hireton, referral campaigns).
- Develop networks and become the go-to person in the labor market for talent within a specific competency domain.
- Be a source of recruitment innovations when it comes to: tooling, CRM, ATS, automation, etc.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of working experience as a Talent Sourcer or in a similar role in a dynamic and high-tech environment is preferred
- Experience in sourcing for roles within Software Development / IT is preferred
- Significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates
- Having strong skills using talent source tooling and technology (e.g. Boolean search, CRM system, ATS)
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Passionate, intrinsic drive.
Context of the position
This position offers you opportunities to learn all about ASML’s technology, build an extensive network in the company and outside. You are responsible for securing access to people that operate in the very core of ASML’s innovation. You contribute to the future success of ASML. Depending on your background and interests, this role provides opportunity to career paths both in business and HR.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.