30+ days ago - req22997
[Campus 2021] CS - Field Application Engineer - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Application engineer plays a unique role as technology enabler to support our customer continuously development in lithography of semiconductor industry
Application engineer supports ASML product in 3 phases:
1. Business development: translate customer requirement into potential business development
2. New product introduction: new platform insertion in customer HVM Fab
3. High volume manufacturing: sustain installed base machine for on product performance issues
• Help new product business development include bridging D&E idea and customer requirement/demand.
• Familiar with semiconductor litho-process, optical & metrology mechanism, able to do on product troubleshooting under time pressure
• Able to understand customer’s needs and clearly describe the issues that customer is facing to internal stakeholders
• Act as the owner of customer requests and follow through. (customer interfacing, data collection, 1st hand analysis, etc)
• Escalate/Communicate the issues to ASML experts in headquarter when needed without losing the ownership. Drive for progress and containment/solution
• Able work and coordinate across departments to ensure smooth troubleshooting process
• Able to present and report clearly during internal and external meetings.
Master of Optical/Physical engineering, Material/Chemical science, Mechanical engineering
0 - 3 years in semiconductor industry, optical engineering
•Excellent English presentation and communication skills to interface internal (business development managers, project leaders, management) and external customers (mainly execution and mid to high management level).
•Troubleshooting skill, basic project management
•Basic programming skill (Matlab, Excel VBA) will be plus
Context of the position
This position is based in Tainan, working together with leading edge semiconductor customer. To fulfill customer’s needs, Application engineer always looking for potential improvement beyond current machine spec with supporting from different department (D&E/marketing/equipment engineering). Application engineer is creating value by integration of multiple professional area.
•High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
•This is for Campus Event purpose and candidate who will graduate in 2021 Summer