30+ days ago - req22963
Chief Product Owner Analytics (Platform and Data ART)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Can you be the linking pin between our strategic business themes and the roadmap that is executed in our Agile/DevOps IT Platform & Data teams?
If “yes” then we want to talk to you!
The IT – Chief Product Owner (CPO) Analytics is responsible for the overall vision, roadmap and program backlog of the Platform and Data Agile Release Train (ART) within the ASML Analytics portfolio.
The Platform and Data ART is responsible for enabling (self-service) analytics services by leveraging data assets and delivering and maintaining a stable and future-proof data platform. We deliver these capabilities and data assets on the ASML Data Analytics Platform (ADAP). The CPO is part of the leading coalition of the ART.
Responsibilities of the CPO
- Defines the vision of the Platform and Data ART and ensures the Product Owners understand the higher level vision to make sure that individual Product/Team Backlogs contribute to overall ART objectives.
- Works as part of the leading coalition with the Release Train Engineer (RTE) and System Architect (SA) to execute the roadmap and steer the ART.
- Ensures the Program Backlog is visible, maintained, prepared, documented and prioritized.
- Together with the Product Owners (PO), details out the ART Roadmap with detailed focus on the next 2 quarters and an overall planning horizon of 6 quarters (planning and forecasting).
- Aligns with Chief Product Owners of other trains to contribute to the overall ASML Data & Analytics roadmap.
- Manages stakeholders of the Agile Release Train within ASML, Business Owners and Epic Owners.
- Determines whether the delivery of ART backlog items is done and accepted. Participates in System Demos and Inspect & Adapt sessions.
- Acts as an escalation level for the Product Owners within the ART.
- High-level prioritized Program Backlog
- Aligned ART Objectives for Program Increment (PI)
- Vision and Roadmap (Multi Quarter Plan)
- Budget & Portfolio Management input
- Definition of Done for Features
- Communication to all stakeholders of items that are ready to be planned
HBO+ level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in data & analytics domain
- Experience with agile way of working (e.g. SAFe), preferably acting as a CPO or PO
- Agile Leadership
- Strategic Mindset and work independently
- Strong Decision Maker and Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Stakeholder Management; Good customer focus and customer facing skills
- Motivated by technical challenges and taking and driving ownership
- Pre: experience in a relevant industry (high-tech, manufacturing) or industry domain (e.g. engineering, customer support, supply chain, etc).
- Pre: knowledge or background of relevant IT solutions and technologies (like cloud and infrastructure) and / or relevant Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
As part of the IT Solution Delivery department, the Big Data and Advanced Analytics group is responsible for executing the Analytics IT / Business portfolio. The department fully embraces the Agile principles and is organized in the DevOps teams.
-We adhere to the Agile mindset and Intrinsic Motivation theory (autonomy, mastery, purpose)
-Together with our business colleagues, we work in stable, end-to-end DevOps teams organized in Release Trains; the platform supports those Value Streams
-We strive for continuous improvement, learn quickly and automate as much as possible
With teams in Veldhoven and the US, we execute a global portfolio and deliver business value to all ASML sectors
-Development & Engineering,
-Operations, including Manufacturing, Customer Support and Supply Chain
-Corporate, including Finance, HR and IT
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.