30+ days ago - req22953
D&E - EXE:5000 Top Module Integration Design Engineer - Hsinchu
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Within ASML, the WT DE Satellite team represents the development projects responsible for Wilton DE product ownership in Asia.
Position in the Organization:
Thisposition reports to the WT DE IQR System Integration GL in US during LTA andreports to WT DE I&OM LF Satellite Team GL in TW. It is assigned to HNA EUVTop Mini Machine(TMM) integration project based in Wilton and support futureEUV 5000 TMM integration in VHV and installation in Asia.
1. Within ASML, the sector of Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The department of Integration and Reliability Engineering is responsible for integration of prototype building blocks, modules and subsystems into the whole machines to verify that they meet functional requirements and performance specifications.
2. As part of Wilton Integration DE team for supporting HNA EUV 5000 TMM integration.
Lead assigned integration task to verify functionality and performance, software and test rigs that developed by multiple projects.
Timely aligned with and feedback to DE for improvement and come up a containment and diagnostics method for issue.
3. After HNA EUV 5000 proto has been tested successfully then you will be the DE representative In Asia/TW. This role is to be at customer site, covering the local time zone to solve installation issue and communication with the customer and back to Wilton DE and VHV headquarters.
Weekend remote/onsite support might be needed per request.
Thefunction to be filled is in ASML Hsinchu office(TW) but report back to WT DEI&OM LF Satellite Team GL in Linkou and WT DE IQR System Integration GLin Wilton.
Duringthe proto integration & test phase, expect engineer will work with WiltonDE or M&M team in VHV as the on job training for 2 years LTA.
Ableto travel back and forth between Asia, US and Europe is by requested. Highflexibility is a must.
- Able to troubleshootand provide quick containment for HNA EUV 5000 TMM issues and knowing when& who to escalate.
- Lead and executeintegration plans for Team Lead(TL) and assure they are aligned withstakeholders, well communicated, and ultimately achieved.
- Present atprogress reviews to TL and PL.
- Verifyfunctionality and performance that spans multiple functional clusters(TopMini Machine).
- Proactively driveintegration activities for closing gap and improvement with D&E.
- Responsible onTest rig definition, realization, upgrades, and qualification.
- Drive anddevelop the ASML integration way of working for Wilton.
- Able toclarify the issue for accurate problem description, root cause deep-diveand drive for solution from technical perspective.
- Able to have helicopter view of overall HNA EUV5000 TMM issues.
- Transfer diagnostic knowledge andhands on skill to field engineers as onsite DE support.
- Knowledge/experienceof robotics and stage controls is desirable.
MasterDegree in Mechatronic Engineering preferred (motion control related).
- At least 3-5 years Industryexperience within motion/robot control domain.
- Candidate should have directexperience in the design and test of mechatronic systems/Equipment.
- Technical driven and strong logicsense.
- Fluent in English with businesssense.
- Preferably knowledge of ASMLDUV/EUV system on Top competences.
- Excellent English communicationskills in a multicultural work environment.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of thetime.
- Ability to establish and maintaincooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drivesimprovements.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownershipand accountability.
- Strong customer focus andcommitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality,efficiency and professionalism.
- Must be able to read and interpretdata, information, and documents(TPD/SEG/Procedure).