28 days ago - req23022
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Within ASML the sector CustomerSupport (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuousimprovement of ASML systems at customer locations.
One of the departments in thissector is CS HVM. The CS HVM team prepares and manages the CS part ofthe execution of new system maintenance of new ASML machines at customersites.
- The Customer SupportOrganization is responsible for the trouble shooting, qualification, repairand maintenance of the ASML systems at the customer site and is responsiblefor the necessary transfer of know-how to the internal and external.
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be thefirst line and contact of support customer and maintenance of the ASMLSystems.
- The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders oftechnical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to drivingavailability to their specific
- Analyzes, diagnoses, andtroubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Regularly provides assistance,guidance, leadership, and technical assistance to junior or less experiencedfield service engineers
- Maintains and manages anassigned supporting in regional even worldwide. This includes providingprimary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings, andensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Assists customers in thereceipt, installation, and testing of company equipment.
- Conducts equipmenttroubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of installation oroperating activities.
- Provides limited serviceeducation to customer’s service and operations staff.
- Ensures that parts are availableand as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools areon hand and as required.
- Travels as required for thepurposes of performing service activities at customer sites or backfillingfor other Field Service Engineers.
- Completes service, expensereports, and other administrative responsibilities in accordance withprocedures and with supervisor’s approval.
- Uses company technicaldocumentation and provides feedback for improvement. English meeting andcommunication needed in ASML
- Performs other duties asassigned
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
- Fab experience in the Lithography areawill be a plus
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
- Good communication skills and command ofthe English Language
- Must be a strong team player, supporting & analytical skill and goodworking habits
-can accept long term duty shift (day or night) incustomer site
-ability to work alone sometimes
Context of the position
- Customer service department is the mainmajor business in ASML, except system installation.
- We are at the forefront ofsemiconductor lithography and response for maintainingcustomer’s wafer production.
- We also have the mission ofworking together with customer to advance to next high technical generation
Daily working in fab byrequest