25 days ago - req23007
Customer Support Engineer Mature Products
In a nutshell
Are you challenged by complex technical products and realizing improvement processes in a customer service environment? Are you able to analyze and understand failure modes of technical parts and determine possible root causes together with a team of technical experts? Do you have a quality mind-set? If so, then a job as Customer Support Engineer within ASML Business Line Mature Products (MPS) Team may be right for you!
The Customer Support Engineer is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer site and for the necessary transfer of knowledge to the customer.
• Install equipment at customer’s locations, including new equipment, upgrades and system relocations on PAS platform.
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with co-workers, customer, and technical support in isolating and solving problems.
• Monitor, maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
• Advise users of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions in a timely manner.
• Train customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment. Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
• Perform administrative and coordination duties which include procedure changes, pass-downs, work orders and field service, system problem and monthly reports.
• Independently and accurately prepare written technical reports.
• Provide appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML personnel as necessary.
Bachelor degree in Mechatronics is preferred.
• Proven interest and/or experience with technical hands-on in professional environment or during education.
• Strong customer focus and commitment to Customer Satisfaction.
• Experience working according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
• Demonstrated experience using computer applications, including data analysis tools, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
• Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
• Solid service, process, project and change management skills
• Strong technical background with a drive towards solutions
• Problem analysis skills
• Excellent professional communication in English
• Pro-active and a strong drive for results
• Zero defect quality mindset
• Flexible and able to work in changing environments (no 9-5 mentality)
• Strong influencing skills (able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization (influencing without power))
• Act under high pressure
• Affinity with logistic processes
Context of the position
The position will be part of Business Line Mature Products department that is responsible for the entire installed base of steppers and scanners. The position will require to travel and work at customer premises on a temporary base within the country and abroad to provide the necessary support and maintenance to clients of ASML. It may also requires to do shift work.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.