30+ days ago - req23030
Data and Analytics - Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other technical job categories
IntroductionASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Job MissionIn this role the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is the servant leader and coach for the Agile transformation and implementation of SAFe into ASML IT department. The RTE will facilitate, narrate continuous improvement within the Agile Release Train (ART) of events and processes which will assist the CLS Analytics Value stream and US Regional Analytics Value Stream Extensions teams in delivering the core values of alignment, Quality, Transparency and program execution.
As the Release Train Engineer you orchestrate the stable teams and ensure overall performance of your ART.
- Committed delivery of the ART, creating transparency and alignment by facilitating agile rituals (PI Events Scrum of Scrums) and ensuring stability by continuous collaboration with the Group Leaders, PO’s and Scrum Masters.
- You’re responsible for the ART performance and will closely monitor the predictability, efficiency and employee engagement. Wherever possible you will lead continuous improvements around these topics.
- You are responsible for the delivery of ART completed stories, the program increment plans, the track status of the objectives on ART level and an up-to-date risks and impediments sheet.
- The transparency of the train performance (data driven) is key to monitor closely. What goes well, where do we need to improve and more importantly, how can we improve?
- You’re the continuous challenger of our teams and know how to keep our teams engaged into working towards the common goals.
- The admin side is always present, you are tasked to support with the team performance reviews, having a look at our team structure and our team staffing needs as well.
- Bachelor’s degree, or Master’s preferred Information Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in the project management domain;
- At least 3 years’ experience acting in similar positions in an agile setting;
- Technically savvy, strong focus on (big) data & analytics;
- Skilled in Agile (Lean-Agile frameworks, Scaled Agile Framework), product development, project management, leadership, communication and critical thinking
- We’re looking for an enabler, a professional who has a strong leadership mentality and has a strong background in project management or similar roles. Having acted in complex agile environments is key for success. As an RTE you can bring a solid technical background in the (Big) Data & Analytics domain, know how to challenge your teams and are a meticulous planner.
- You need to be able to showcase expertise on scoping, planning, managing, execution and control of the projects within your ART. It’s not only hard skills that create the success, it’s the personal side that will be your success factor.
Skillset: large scale leadership in facilitating style, planning and organizational skills, drive to improve, change management, metrics and trend analysis.
Context of the position
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability