19 days ago - req23036
Junior PMO BPM
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you interested in joining the BPM team to drive one of the key change programs within ASML's complex business landscape? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
As the Junior BPM Project Management Officer you will be part of the ASML Global Business Process Management (BPM) team that is responsible for creating and maintaining ASML’s global Business Process landscape. You will work closely with theBusiness Process Consultants and Business Process Architects in the BPM team who in turn support ASML’s Global Business Process Owners (GBPO’s) and Global Business Process Leads (GBPL’s) in designing, managing & improving their End to End processes based on the ASML BPM approach.
You will be responsible for organizing and managing business process (re)design workshops, act as secretary of the Process Review Board, manage the L3 Process reconfirmation process and provide PMO support to the BPM team.
- Support the BPM process consultants in organizing and managing the tracking & reporting for process (re)workshops that involve process owners & aspect owners such as RBA, Data Management & Global Quality
- Act as the secretary of the global ASML Process Review Board (PRB) that is responsible for the Quality Assurance review & documentation of all process redesigns before publication in ARIS
- Manage the L3 Process reconfirmation process whereby the BPM team reconfirms process ownership and process validity of all 450+ L3 processes every 2 years
- Provide PMO support to the BPM team to manage the internal workload possibly using Jira or MS Teams Task Management
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience, preferably within a corporate environment
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tools
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively drives for improvement
- Able to live the ASML core values: Collaborate, Challenge & Care
- Fluent in English (essential) and Dutch (desirable)
Context of the position
The BPM team is a key contributor to the ONE program. This program supports ASML in achieving its strategic priority of becoming a €25 billion company by 2025 through a strategic business transformation. The goal of ONE is to enable ASML to work in an efficient and robust way through simplification and scalability of systems and processes while maintaining the core values of flexibility and innovation.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.