30+ days ago - req23048
Test Engineer Team Lead TMF
Research & development
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Establish test competency in Wilton using TMF methodologies, technologies, and WoWs. This individual will be responsible for Test Definition, stakeholder communication, buildup of test HW, test completion, results quality and results reporting. In addition, this role is key in organizing the TMF Test Team and supporting the Test Team’s deliverables in regards to budget and manpower alignment.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The Hardware and Test Center is responsible for delivering test capability and competency to support Product Development Projects in proving out the robustness, reliability, and quality of ASML products. The group TMF (Test and Measurement Facility) is responsible for test strategy, design, realization and analysis on these mechanical (sub)-systems and components across all ASML sites.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Budget, plan, and coordinate resources with the Projects.
- Formulate requirements for and implementation of test equipment.
- Take lead in assigned test-requests, determine test strategy, principles and methods.
- Write, review and communicate test plans.
- Execute tests according to test and project planning, analyze and report test results.
- Participate in the subcontracting and realization of the test setup.
- Actively contribute to the testing competency within ASML.
BS Engineering – electrical, mechanical, mechatronics or (applied) physics, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a relevant multi-disciplinary technical work environment.
- Experience as a team leader with planning and budgeting capability.
- Experience with the design, realization, execution, and analysis of test setups on mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proficient experience with MATLAB and Labview.
- Preferred experience in Xpc software and Minitab.
- Preferred Weibull, HALT, HASS test experience and/or failure mode analysis, especially from a materials perspective.
- Goal driven, quality focused, team oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on individual with broad technical knowledge of mechanical and mechatronic systems.
- Flexible and able to progress within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability