6 days ago - req23110
Financial IT Infrastructure Administrator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in the United States, China, Taiwan, Korea and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands employing over 26.000 people.
The IT organization of ASML supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. Part of the IT organization is the Competence Center Operations & infrastructure (O&I) providing all, mission-critical, IT support services. This not only includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacenters but also the IT applications which are used within ASML.
As a IT Infrastructure Administrator your job mission is to ensure that the right investments can be done for the continuation and improvement of the ASML IT Infrastructure enabling ASML to move forward in a high demanding, fast moving and dynamic environment.
As an IT Infrastructure Administrator you act as a single point of contact for financial topics within the Infrastructure Services team on all three stages Plan, Build and Run. You will act on both an operational level, submitting orders and managing budget, as on a tactical level, creating the financial forecast as well as improving financial processes.
As an IT Infrastructure Administrator you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Purchasing infra hardware, related maintenance contracts and service contracts. This includes:
- Owning the purchasing process from submission to invoice approving
- Alignment with internal and external stakeholders like procurement, finance and suppliers
- Owning the global financial forecast (Capex & Opex) of the Infrastructure Services Cost Center and its process ensuring that the budget of investments is safeguarded.
- Managing the budget of the Infrastructure Services Cost Center during the year making sure that planned investments and activities/services are financially reflecting the financial forecast.
- Approving and ensuring invoices of orders are submitted according to approved quotes.
- Providing financial analyses and breakdowns of submitted orders and/or available budget on request.
- Providing support on financial related topics relating to the Infrastructure Services domain.
- Signaling financial related improvements and realizing them in a coordinator or project role.
- Facilitating weekly and monthly team meetings for both the management team (weekly) as well as the entire Infrastructure Services team (monthly).
- Providing support in the Infrastructure Services project portfolio ensuring a timely initiation of planned projects.
You have a Bachelor level in business economics, business administration and computer science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a large multinational environment
- Experience with project/program financials
- Sound knowledge of MS Office products like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint
- Knowledge of the ASML financial processes and its tools being used (SAP, EasyBuy) is a plus
- Experience in process improvements (Lean Six Sigma Orange/Green belt) is a plus
- ITIL and PRINCE2 foundation certified is a plus
- Accurate with a great attention to detail;
- Committed, Decisive, Flexible, Ownership, Common sense, Result driven;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English;
- Able to quickly develop a personal network within the organization;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Able to influence without power;
- Professional and ambitious attitude;
- Open minded and creativity when handling problems independently;
- Be process focused in thinking and implementation;
Context of the position
As the IT Infrastructure Administrator you are a member of the IT Infrastructure Services team, part of the IT Operations and Infrastructure Competence Center of ASML. Within the position you will directly report to the IT Director of the Infrastructure Services team.
IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities. IT is striving for operational excellence by implementing extensive improvement programs to boost quality and reliability, to reduce costs and to minimize risks into our day-to-day operations. This means a high demanding environment with unique possibilities to learn, grow and to develop skills and careers in multiple domains.