30+ days ago - req23150
Senior Business Excellence Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Up for a new challenge? Within the Business Line DUV (BL DUV) we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Excellence / Business Transformation Manager to join the Business Excellence team.
This is a team of professionals that supports the Business Line DUV management team in defining and executing the Business Strategy and Priorities, leading strategic cross-sector transformation and improvement programs / portfolios, deploying standard continuous improvement methods and creating stable foundations supporting business management. We work in collaboration with other Business Lines, Sectors, ASML Corporate Strategy and President’s Office and other Business Improvement Departments and Competence Centers across ASML.
You will be responsible to:
- Lead the definition of the BL DUV Strategy and Business Priorities;
- Drive the development and embedding of management structures (e.g. management system / KPI structure);
- Set-up and drive multi-year business improvement portfolio linked to strategy and business priorities through prioritization criteria and including business controls (value tracking, execution monitoring);
- Define and lead the implementation of strategic cross sector business improvement programs, in collaboration with Business Line, sectors and other improvement departments;
- Apply standard continuous improvement methods, in collaboration with ASML competence centers;
- Ensure processes are developed and structural solutions defined and embedded.
- Master’s degree is a must (in Business Administration and/or Engineering);
- Certified in project / program management, preferably certified in Lean or Lean Six Sigma.
- Leadership experience (15+ years) within an international and large organization, manufacturing or technical industry; preferably in both strategic/business management (corporate) and operational management (operations);
- Proven track record in defining, leading and deploying of Business Transformation / Business Excellence / Operational Excellence programs to support the execution of the Business Strategy-Proven experience in change management to transform and develop business management organizations as well as leading complex improvement programs from a supporting department (influence without power);
- Experience in business strategy/priority development and business performance management;
- Project, Program and Portfolio management knowledge and experience (10+ years);
- Knowledge of process improvement and continuous improvement / quality management methods.
- Conceptual thinker at strategic level;
- Self-starting, pragmatic approach, result oriented and hands-on;
- Excellent change management and influencing skills without hierarchical power;
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization; from senior management to shopfloor;
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills; good listener;
- Structure focused, ability to translate improvement concepts into implemented solutions;
- Coaching and facilitation skills;
- Business, operational, financial and commercial acumen;
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, employing 28.000 people in 16 countries. Together with our partners we provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips. ASML consists of four main business pillars, of which BL DUV is one. DUV’s strategic priority is to secure competitiveness by enhancing performance, for both new systems and our growing installed base. This is achieved by Innovation Excellence, in order to secure our customers roadmaps, and by Operational Excellence, focused on improving quality and reducing cost and waste.
You will be working in the BL DUV Business Excellence team reporting to the Director Business Excellence. The Business Excellence team is reporting to the EVP of the BL DUV. Your stakeholders are the Business Line and Sector Executives, ASML Corporate Strategy and President’s Office and other Business Improvement Departments and Competence Centers across ASML.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.