12 days ago - req23187
Senior Manager Data Products DUV
Sales & marketing
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Data science, Mathematics, Computer science & software engineering
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. As the demand for semiconductors grows, our customers need the scanners to be increasingly stable and predictable. Data generated by the tools still contains untapped opportunities that, augmented by domain expertise, will enable the scanner to correct its own behavior. A self-controlled, predictive and easily diagnosable equipment is a key milestone towards keeping the equipment stable and driving yield to optimal levels.
We are looking for a driven individual who will explore opportunities in the scanner data area, to define and build the roadmap for DUV data products and expand further the leadership of the company in the industry. In this role, you will be in a central position between engineering, customers and sales teams in order to shape products and drive the teams from design to delivery of innovating products. You will be in constant communication with all sectors and across business lines in order to align data products in the company's portfolio and secure their deployment in the field.
• Accountable for the definition of data products by the preparation of all aspects of the specific product.
• Define market strategy for the specific product range.
• Develop worldwide (communication) strategy, service product portfolio & pricing and prepare marketing and sales support.
• Responsible for the Product Requirements Specification for new products.
• Align with various sectors as well as ASML Senior Management to drive and execute the DUV data products roadmap.
• Drive execution of business plan on both revenue and cost.
• Interact regularly with Account teams and customers on the value of the whole product. Solicit continuously for improvements in products and related extensions and additions (customers' negotiations).
Master’s degree or PhD in Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or neighboring fields.
•10+ years of experience in the international high-tech (semiconductor) industry, of which minimum of 5 years’ experience in data-related products.
•Proven leadership and experience in leading international teams spread over multiple continents.
•Understanding of way-of-working in leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing facility.
• Ability to work both independently and in team settings in highly ambiguous environments.
• Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
• Proven track record in building and maintaining professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, both internal as well as external.
• Strong personality: a team player, decisive, taking initiative and giving direction.
• Being able to influence without power.
• Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
• Strong customer focus and commitment to excellence.
• Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism.
• Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
• Strong commercial skills.
• Solution minded, precise and practical.
• Fluency in English.
Context of the position
This job is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. You will need to travel around 20% of your time, mainly to our customer sites.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.