10 days ago - req23148
Senior Manager Service Products DUV
Sales & marketing
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories, Other job categories
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Within ASML the Business Lines are responsible for the development of the ASML products and their profit and loss (P&L). The Senior Manager Service Products DUV is responsible to provide optimal service product solutions to our demanding customers to support their performance requirements and to improve their global competitive position at a cost that supports ASML’s business ambition. The Senior Manager Service Products is continuously challenged to maintain the right balance between technical capabilities, serviceability and business targets, both for our customers and ASML. This to ensure that ASML is chosen as the preferred partner, now and in the future.
In this role you will define and build the DUV service product roadmap that creates customer value (supporting extension of Moore’s law) and contributes to ASML’s business targets. You will have to cooperate with ASML management and various sectors to align and get acceptance of the DUV service product roadmap at our customers and ASML. Furthermore, you will play a cross sectoral role in driving and managing the DUV service costs to achieve our business targets. You will give guidance to the DUV Business Line (BL) and ExCom on the position of DUV service in the context of our ASML corporate targets. You will develop and create service products using the Product Generation Process (PGP) and execute them to customer satisfaction together with the service organization.
- Accountable for the definition of service products by the preparation of all aspects of the specific product.
- Define market strategy for the specific product range.
- Develop worldwide (communication) strategy, service product portfolio & pricing and prepare marketing and sales support.
- Responsible for the Product Requirements Specification for new products.
- Align with various sectors as well as ASML Senior Management to drive and execute the DUV service product roadmap.
- Drive execution of business plan on both revenue and cost.
- Interact regularly with Account teams and customers on the value of the whole product. Solicit continuously for improvements in products and related extensions and additions. Drive for optimal results in Service Level Agreements negotiations.
Master’s degree is a must (in Business Administration and/or Engineering);
- 10+ years of experience in the international high-tech industry, of which minimum of 5-8 years experience in developing (value-based) service strategy .
- Proven leadership and experience in leading international teams spread over multiple continents.
- Understanding of way-of-working in leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings in highly ambiguous environments.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, both internal as well as external.
- Strong personality: a team player, decisive, taking initiative and giving direction.
- Being able to influence without power.
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to excellence.
- Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Strong commercial skills.
- Solution minded, precise and practical.
- Fluency in English.
Context of the position
This job is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. You will need to travel around 15% of your time, mainly to our customer sites.