6 days ago - req23296
Mechanical Team leader
In a nutshell
ASML supports the semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips. We are a dynamic, international and highly skilled workforce. ASML creates the systems that the lithography industry needs to achieve its goals.
We are looking for a pragmatic mechanical Team Leader (TL) who has a hands on 3D printing experience, design skills and preferably machining knowledge.
As a TL you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment. Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with your team as foreman in a proto environment to ensure Factory, Development and engineering of optimal service with our make requests.
The TL is responsible for all 3d printing and mechanical activities within the Modelshop. This includes people, strategy and machinery.
- Responsible for the mechanical Modelshop and the 3d printing department (activities: milling, turning, both CNC as conventional, quality control, diverse 3d printing techniques);
- Coaches the team members (7 FTE), delegates tasks, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive working environment. Setting personal targets for your team, regularly evaluating their performance;
- The range of activities are both leading and operational (meewerkend voorman);
- 3d printer support from intake order towards realization of parts;
- Design capabilities preferably in NX environment;
- Machining knowledge;
- Ensures manpower deployment in order to realize the desired man/machine output according to customer expectations, accountable for planning and priority settings;
- Organize all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time;
- Responsible for the quality of the delivered output. Setting up improvement plans and implement these for both groups;
- Initiates and implements organizational improvements for the Modelshop in terms of processes, products and people capabilities. Drives improvement projects within the department and organizes opportunities for employees to contribute and execute within projects that contribute to the realization of the Modelshop mission and vision. Supports & leads in achieving LEAN improvements, including 5S+1;
- Coordinates and participates in cross-sector improvement projects;
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
Relevant technical education (mechanical engineering) – preferably Bachelor level.
Several years of working experience in a comparable technical environment.
The following personal skills are crucial to a successful execution:
- A good team worker & -builder with social skills, hands-on and a service attitude;
- Continues to act decisively in new and unexpected situations;
- Strong analytics, structured in his/her approach, persistent;
- Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative;
- Responds alertly and energetically to new developments in the field of (additive) manufacturing;
- Always strives for an acceptable outcome for both customer and Modelshop;
- Experience with change management (both process and people related);
- Communication / presentation skills both in English and Dutch language are required.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Modelshop manager within the EF AS department.
Interfaces with: Factory, Project leaders, Development and engineering.
We will only consider CV’s with cover letters that state a clear motivation for this specific position at ASML.