30+ days ago - req23284
Senior Technical Project Lead
Sales & marketing
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Sales & marketing
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection.We are located in the heart of San Jose and growing!
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego location we are renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.Each day offers new and exciting challenges when you work for HMI, an ASML company.
• Initiate and execute projects to demonstrate product value and support customer node development
• Closely engage with worldwide semiconductor customers and local team to understand requirements and translate into deliverables
• Lead a team of highly motivated engineers to drive the projects to success
• Closely cooperate with local account teams and headquarter sales + marketing to provide technical background for business decisions
• Demonstrate value of our products to our customers, ranging from single beam inspection to multi-beam inspection, metrology and applications
• Lead escalations and drive for solutions, act as point of contact for field and D&E
• Provide regular status updates on project progress, towards internal stakeholders and customer by on-site customer visits
• Become familiar with customer roadmaps, plans, processes, and challenges
• Join HMI product roadmaps and technology or feature definition for future products with HMI Marketing.
• M.Sc. and above in Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, and/or Chemical Engineering
• Master degree is a must.
• Minimum of 3 years of project lead experience in semiconductor environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of CD/overlay metrology, defect inspection and/or semiconductor process.
• Insight into leading-edge chipmakers’ needs in terms of device design, process monitoring and control
• Must able to work independently, be pro-active
Good/preferred To have
• Experience in IC manufacturing, semiconductor process technology, and related fields
• Joined training class with the subject of project lead
• ~ 30% traveling rate
• Able to travel to China and Taiwan
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability