22 days ago - req23389
Fab Infrastructure and Pre-Install Engineer (Research and Development)
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Other technical job categories
Do you understand the impact of an ASML system on our customer’s fab? Do you like close cooperation with ,factory and field? Do you see a nice challenge in getting the projects to deliver the high quality that our customers need?
Then this position might be suitable for you!
Your main activities include among others:
- Review technical documentation, analyze issues and ensure completeness and quality.
- Participate in FMEA
- Participate in the first Pre-Install execution
You educate and support operational sector on the pre-install package:
- Knowledge transfer
- Education second line support customer support
You educate and support projects with your infrastructure knowledge and drive improvement:
- Improve training material, templates and processes
- Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals
- Build up and share Fab& Pre-Install knowledge
You handle questions on the requirements from our customers, system integration and our own factory and drive them to a solution.
- You are familiar with the fab of the ASML system and can determine the impact of design changes on the fab .
- Can include clean room activity’s at ASML and customer include traveling up to 15%.
Technical Bachelor in preferably mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow
At least 3-5 years relevant working experience, preferably in the area of factory preparation or machine install/upgrade and have basic system knowledge.
- Team player. Able to interact with different stakeholders
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate
- Analytical, structured with high quality drive
- Can handle the uncertainties of aenvironment
Context of the position
- You work In the pre-install project together with project lead, architect and engineers
- You will be part of the Fab& Pre-Install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we install the system.
- The Pre-install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separategroup within ASML.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.