6 days ago - req23322
Service Project Leader - Customer Support
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Do you know what engineers in the field need to execute their services? Do you know what it is to introduce a new product into a service organization? Are you able to start executing a project although the scope is not clear? Can you translate risks and issues of missing deliveries into containments? Do you like to interface with many departments and many cultures? Are you able to influence without power? If so, the role of Service Project Leader is just the opportunity for you.
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance of ASML systems on customer locations and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
Within CS DUV the introduction of New Products (NPI) is managed by the DUV Engineering SPM team and focusses on introducing DUV Service products such as XT and NXT systems into the ASML worldwide service organization. These products range from new technology with critical time-to-market to new services to improve the operational performance for our customers.
The Service Project Leader takes ownership of and is responsible for one or more sub-project(s) supporting the introduction of new systems, service products or upgrade product to the field.
The Service Project Leader:
- Understands the working environment of the local CS engineers in the field and understand what is needed to maintain/upgrade a system in the Field;
- Ensures CS requirements are taken into the design and in the development of the Service Mix (Tools, Work instructions, Diagnostics and Spare parts);
- Ensures D&E and CS industrialization deliverables are available in time and with the right quality for execution;
- Understands the risks and issues and defines mitigation plans and containment actions;
- Ensures the field has the required information to prepare itself (incl. need capacity) and drives execution by the Field and by the sector PLs and reports status;
- Drives to meet all CS targets (XLD, Labor Hours , Parts usage, …) by setting-up issue intake and solution roll-out processes;
- Creates the CS Key Decision deliverables for the Product Generation Process to ensure cross sector approvals for all the NPI services;
- Manages with support of Start-up Equipment Support (SES) Engineers the Intro & Upgrade Support projects
- Align handover criteria with the line organization to migrate the execution of processes from the project to the line organization;
- Works together with several different groups within ASML: System Engineering, Development & Engineering;
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Product Management and of course with the Field CS PL. Within the stakeholder groups the PL get things done by convincing people rather than using power;
- Willing to travel internationally up to 20%.
Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Physics, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
Extensive equipment engineering and project management experience (3-5 years) in a high-tech equipment industry.
- Strong influencing skills: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization (influencing without power)
- Creative, reduces ambiguity with a focus on (internal) customer requirements
- Strong communication skills (multi-cultural and towards different levels)
- Goal oriented and result driven
- Capable of conceiving and maintaining ‘global’ overview
- Work very independently but well aligned in teams of multiple PL’s reporting to one CS-Project/ Program Manager.
Please add your CV and motivation letter when applying for this role.