5 days ago - req23466
Manufacturing Engineer Electrical Layout
In a nutshell
Are you experienced in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products? And do you have affinity with Electrical engineering? Then this job might be very interesting for you!
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
You will secure that new ASML electronics designs and products are implemented in our Manufacturing & Customer Support processes and organizations, and secure that industrialization requirements land in the design. You will do this by contributing to the design on all manufacturability and serviceability aspects, and by translating the design into work preparation for internal customers. Both in order to maximize safety of operations, maximize system availability, and minimize production cycle time.
- Steer concept & system design choices by Industrialization architects via early design involvement. Steer module design choices by ME in concept and detailed design phase, while implementing lessons learned from earlier designs.
- Steer realization of Build Cycle Time & System Availability specification.
- Create correct & complete work preparation and embed them in manufacturing and service processes, while securing safety of operations and low cycle time
- Secure embedding of work preparation in Pilot phase, by training internal customers, deliver support & troubleshoot issues in implementation phase.
- Gather lessons learned from ASML Manufacturing & Customer Support organization in product Volume phase, and translate these into requirements for future products.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering , Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, or other related
- Our preference goes out to experience candidates in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products in the technical area in an assembly manufacturing organization.
- Pro-active mindset and demonstrate taking initiative.
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Customer focus, manufacturing mindset, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role.
- Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year
Context of the position
ASML supports the Semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips (IC’s). ASML creates lithography systems that the Semiconductor Industry needs to achieve their goals.
The D&E sector amongst others is responsible for Industrialization and operational requirements of ASML’s products. E.g. Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability, Serviceability (RAMS), Cycle time play a leading role in reducing operational costs by design and process improvements for volume products from inception through the programs and sectors, by developing and imposing companywide pro-active and reactive structural issue resolution processes.
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems.
The holder of this position reports to the D&E Manufacturing & Equipment Engineering Group Leader.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.