18 days ago - req23497
Security Network Specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Are you a passionate and pro-active IT Network and ICS Security Specialist? The IT Network and ICS Security Specialist at ASML is responsible to assess the cyber security risk upon Network, Datacenter and ICS systems on an ongoing basis, initiates dialogues andtake steps to reduce this risk towards an acceptable level.
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist, you will help to set-up and maintain security policies, standards andguidelines for Network infrastructure, Datacenter and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / SCADA network.
You will assess current protection level of the network, datacenter and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and the compliance of these assets towards ASML policies, standards and applicable legislation.
You will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and ICS environment, and will, together with involved stakeholders, determine a solution strategy for detected security problems upon this scope.
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist you are responsible for (but not limited to) the following tasks:
- Set-up IT security standards applicable for network, datacenter, IoT and Scada / ICS and support the translation of these standards towards operational controls (people, process, technology).
- Responsible to assure that security and assurance requirements are effectively covered within Network, datacenter, infrastructure and ICS policies, standards and guidelines.
- Verify adequate implementation by ASML (IT) organization of (IT) security standards and security controls related to the scope of the function.
- Responsible to advice on security improvements, roadmaps and additional controls on network, infrastructure, datacenter, IoT and ICS/ SCADA network based upon audit results, incidents, industry standards and other lessons learned.
- Building a bridge between IT and OT organization and infrastructure.
- Define, align and support security roadmaps for network, datacenter and ICS / SCADA network.
Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent.
- More than 3-5 years’ experience with security (assurance) of network devices (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, DNS, DHCP) and DataCenter (DC) security
- Relevant CISCO Security certifications (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
- A security certificate of CISSP, CISM, CISA or other is a must
- Strong experience with set-up of security policies, standards, hardening and processes is a must
- Strong experience with conducting security assessment / risk assessment
- Must have knowledge upon Networking and ICS technology. Also future technology such as SDWAN, ACI, Zero Trust is a plus
- More than 2 years’ experience with security of ICS / SCADA network, protocols and devices is a pre.
- More than 2 years’ experience with conducting pentests and forensic investigation related to network, network devices and ICS systems.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of below security framework will be a plus:
ISA / IEC 62443
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Familiar with local laws and legislation, Sarbanes Oxley
- Ability to interact with all levels including engineer and senior managers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required
- Flexibility to travel
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and (automation and optimization) of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center (CC) IT Security. IT Security CC protects the IT landscape of all ASML and operates within ASML IT and contributes to the IT Mission: Working together to accelerate ASML in accomplishing its business goals, securely.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out at www.ASML.com
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.