21 days ago - req23457
Team Leader Precision Mechanical Engineering
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you take the lead in solving technical issues and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you able to lead complex precision engineering designs of high-end mechatronic modules? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
- Ownership of one or more developments or issues.
- Leading a team of precision mechanical experts in a project setting.
- Continuously improve quality of precision engineering architecture and add value to technical competences.
- Is responsible for the precision mechanical designs of mechatronic functions, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Guide and coach team members in their work and personal development. Have routines.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders like x-sector project members, line organization, project organization, suppliers and co-developers.
- Prioritize, create, align and maintain team plans.
- Be responsible for progress and quality of deliverables of MDEV team.
- Secure ASML WOW within group and co-developers w.r.t. MDEV deliverables.
- Align with relevant MDEV competences. Contribute with new knowledge.
- Take ownership or be pro-active in solving issues and mitigate risks related with team, team interfaces, product and product interfaces.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, design principles, dynamics, mechatronics.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Analytical and foresight with regard to progress and risks.
Context of the position
The Team Leader reports to the Group Leader of the department and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.