15 days ago - req23563
Business Process Engineer
Logistics & supply chain management
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and skilled teams, where people are proud and enjoy their work?
Are you an enthusiastic engineer who is fascinated by driving the design of an application that enables our customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field? Then the role of Functional Designer is just for you!
The Business Process Analyst drives the definition of software features that realize a solution for the problems of our users. This is done from the basis of understanding the business problem and having a clear view on how the application can resolve those.
The core element is the creation of user stories that are aligned with the business users, and will be built by the development team. These are created in cooperation with a UX/UI designer and solution architect.
The Business Process Analyst is a key player in the realization of the application that will be providing sequences to all sectors in ASML. These are sequences for the manufacturing, servicing and upgrading of ASML systems.
As Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Translate requirements from stakeholders into actionable designs which can be picked up by a team of developers
- Manage different stakeholders within D&E and Operations, critically review and challenge received content, and provide tailored solutions that enables an effective and efficient execution of the work in the factory and in the field.
- Design, verify and validate user stories using an Agile way of working
- Work together with a team of software developers to ensure correct implementation of designs.
Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science.
There are no constraints in terms of work experience, but the following items are an advantage:
- General proficiency with functional software design, i.e. the tools and processes used.
- Knowledge of work preparation (tooling)
- (SAFe) Agile way of working
- Knowledge of machine industry, sensors, optics, and/or controls
- Semiconductor equipment development
- Experience with software development, (automatic) testing and (cloud) deployments.
The following is required:
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and to influence without power
- Team player who can also act independently with high degree of autonomy
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications and maintenance manuals
- Know how to plan and prioritize
- Proactive attitude
- Desire to invest in personal development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to effectively present results in front of any type of audience
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Performance and Integration (P&I) is part of D&E and responsible for the integration of modules into a proto system and proves that the system can meet the specifications. Within P&I, the Sequence Architecture & Integration (SQAI) department has the mission to drive the design and integration of system sequences and diagnostics to enable early and shared learning for manufacturing, service and upgrade of EUV products.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.