21 days ago - req23522
Field Applications Manager
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Boise - ID, US
Other corporate functions
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
Support MICRON Process Issues and Applications Projects
As a Global Application manager for Micron Global AT, you are responsible managing the FAE team in Micron Account team and ensuring the customer focused solutions to EBI related application for Micron 3D-NAND, DRAM and MTX applications problems related to the optimization of the HMI products and its applications performance enhancement options.
You will use personally accumulated knowledge supported by a worldwide applications & HM headquarters’ network, combined with analytical skills to analyze and identify opportunities for HMI systemsoptimizations towards improving customer’s on-product performance.
Leveraging your powers of investigation and communication, driven by a determination to never give up, you’ll enhance/improve HMI EBI utilization potentially related to the HMI EBeam system.
You will do this in close collaboration with the customer, and often connected to the introduction of a new technology node for high volume manufacturing.
Your proposals for application product improvement can cover a wide variety of solutions concerning process root cause analysis, recipe set-up and usage, choices in process control strategies, inspection/metrology and design as well optimization.
You are expected to grow into a role where you can represent ASML/HMI Global Application Manager as an expert in the field and get recognition of this by the customer.
Since you will be working intimately with customers and sensitive customer data, a high level of integrity is required for securing confidentiality, while at the same time being able to translate customer issues into problem statements for ASML/HMI.
- Translate a customer -product issue into a potential EBI related problem statement, resolve these using ASML/HMI products, systems as well as structured problem-solving methods.
- Join customers in experimentation to ensure that they are performed in an efficient manner for accuracy.
- Conduct data analysis to ensure that the correct conclusions are drawn from customers acquired experimental data and results reported to ASML and customer.
- Meet with internal and external customers to maintain two-way level of commitment to keep all involved and affected parties informed of progress.
- Prepare technical presentations to provide new user support and assists sales in technical presentations.
- Document and share the learning and best-known methods with the applications team to aid customers in use of our products.
- Develop and improve existing data analysis methods procedures and processes to improve and optimize future problem resolution.
- Participate and/or lead projects which are aimed at supporting our customer in transition and ramp to a new technology.
- Manage Micron Global Sites for application. All the FAE team ensuring the sustain/improve the system utilization.
-Traveling to Micron global sites as well as HMI/ASML headquarters or customers can be part of the job.
BSc / MSc or PhD in Physics, Optics, Electronics, Micro-electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering or IC manufacturing or equivalent experience
- A minimum of >5 years’ experience in an IC manufacturing environment with a strong emphasis on inspectionapplication in semiconductor production processes.
- Experienced in structured problem solving using lean methods.
- Data analysis and basic programming skills.
- Very decisive and will generate solutions
- Communicate pro-actively
- Broad thinker
- Taking ownership and responsibility
- Team player
- Excellent English language skills
Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
-The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
-The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
-May require travel dependent on company needs.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
-Can work under deadlines.
-The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
-Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
-Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
-Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability