20 days ago - req23548
Integrator EUV Source
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you enjoy teamwork, sharing a vision and solving problems using creative thinking? If so you will enjoy ASML. It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth, especially when you are a true self-starter, and like making contact with different disciplines at different levels.
Within ASML the Sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements.
The department ED EUV DE Source Laser is responsible for delivering the specification, design, integration and validation of the (CO2) Laser system which is a key part of the EUV Source.
As an ASML Controls Integration Engineer in the ED EUV DE Source Laser department you will be a key player in a very fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment. Primarily you will be involved in the realization and performance analysis of the CO2 Drive Laser. In your work you will be cooperating with other disciplines and suppliers where it is expected that you will attend meetings to discuss design aspects, analyze system problems, and support and plan issue resolution with peers. You will be able to present your findings and your results to management. Finally you get the chance and you are encouraged to integrate with the dynamic and diverse ASML community: and you will interact daily with 4,000 like-minded professionals.
You will be a member of the Drive Laser Controls Team and will play a leading role in integrating and troubleshooting the various control mechanisms and loops in the drive laser system. This means for instance, but is not limited to, Material and Machine Damage Control mechanisms, start-up automation and processing the output of all kinds of sensors in the drive laser modules to operate and control both modules for generating the correct amount of EUV light.
- Technical lead for Field & Factory support on performance aspects with focus on the control system of the CO2 drive laser
- System level performance qualification for the drive laser (TPS/TAR)
- Delivery of dashboards and other analysis tools and scripts
- Population analysis on performance aspects
- Drive definition of check gates and control limits
MSc in a technical area, Physics, Electrical Engineering and/or SW/Controls Engineering. However, other backgrounds combined with relevant working experience could also match.
- 8+ years of experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, preferably within ASML.
- Hands-on knowledge of the EUV source is preferred.
- Experience with laser and control systems is a pro.
- Ability to interface with teams across various physical locations
- Strong self-propelling behavior.
- The ability to perform under stress to achieve short term goals.
- Flexible in work schedule when troubleshooting and test execution may demand this.
- Willing to travel several times a year to troubleshoot customer issues, or to test/validate new functionalities in close cooperation with engineering colleagues and/or our key supplier.
- Good (English) communication skills.
- As for all ASML functions, the team player skills are essential.