14 days ago - req23558
Manufacturing - Business Engineer (1 year contract) - Linkou
In a nutshell
Collect and analyze data related within the manufacturing department.Lead and/or participate in productivity, quality and continuous improvementprojects.
- Assist MFG manager to achieve output goal and operational KPI.
- Work with management toidentify, develop and implement corrective action plans based on analysis,trend analysis and forecasting.
- Drive cost reduction for LK factory.
- Alwaysmaintain up-to-date information on current manufacturing WIP and outputstatus. Ability to point out and predict bottlenecks throughout the MFGprocess.
- SupportMFG TL or managers while making decisions with persuasive data analysis.
- Designreporting format and provide routine report/KPI for MFG/BE manager.
- Developmanagement control systems to aid in financial planning and cost analysis anddesign production planning and control systems to coordinate activities andensure product quality.
- Applylean manufacturing and Kaizen method for MFG operation improvement projects.Ability to utilize SAP and other IT systems proficiently.
- Bachelor and above.
- Major in industrial engineeringor related fields
3~5 years in industrial engineering related fields
- Strong problem-solving andattention-to-details skills
- Strong communicator in English.Able to adapt to multi-culture working environment.
- Strong skills in MS Word,PowerPoint and Excel.
Context of the position
- This position will interface with various departments includingcentral planning, logistics, supply chain engineering and quality.
- Communicateacross departments in order to come up with most feasible solutions.
- Influencewithout power in both vertical and horizontal communications.
- Beable to plan and prioritize the requests and needs. Contributes to the teamby looking for solutions and concepts, by giving input and by executingdepartment tasks.