30+ days ago - req23590
Manufacturing - Yieldstar First Line Support Engineer (Night Shift ONLY) - Linkou
In a nutshell
Howdoes it feel to work on the most advanced metrology system in the biggestsemi-con company in the world, and you’re the one who knows about it themost?
Startas a First Line Support engineer to start your journey of deep diving intothe technology of the product and panorama of the company behind the veil.
• Deliverstechnical support for the production and installation process
• Preventstechnical disturbances from repeating.
• Participatesin projects (NPI, structural improvement, etc)
• Scopeof product: System (competence)
Functionalcompetencies and skills
• Able to work accordingstandard work procedures and standard work package independently and willingto take responsibility of action without standard procedure with propertraining provided.
• Able to solve technicalissues according to specifications and quality standards to secure nodelivery delay (output vs. plan) within competence.
• Responsible for quicklyresolution of technical disturbance in the factory or escalate to ProductionEngineers, Industrial Engineers and Develop Engineers.
• Responsible for contributingin optimizing processes within own competence.
• Able to advise across departmentson potential direction of solution/ improvement within competence.
• Able to feed the continuousimprovement process by identifying structural issues and initiating andexecuting projects
• Able to improve FLS way ofworking
• Able to use developed skillsand technical concepts to find optimal solutions for specific problems in aninnovative and creative way
• Able to prevent technicaldisturbances from repeating by implementing learning from previous platformissues and enforcing R4V (Release for Volume) according PGP
• Becomes responsible forintroducing Volume way of working during (pre) Pilot production
• Able to use own developedskills (experience on the job) to find optimal solution for specific problemsand resolve them.
• Has in depth technicalknowledge of competence, in other words: knows the effects of deviationswithin sub system/module on performance of that sub system/ module.
• Able to develop trainingprogram to train and coach competence colleagues in their expertise.
• Able to explain and presenttechnical matters within competence group and towards the key interfaces.
• Convinces, explains,presents and gets buy-in on technical matters on the basis of rational oftentechnical arguments.
• Trains, assists and coachesjunior colleagues in:
- problem solving anddiagnostics
- new products and processes
- technical knowledge
- team work
• Trains colleagues of Test/TPG/ SIE to improve their problem solving capabilities.
• Acts as an Operational Coordinatorfor junior PE FLS.
Engineeringbachelor or above related
3-7years semi-con or OEM experience
• Good at English speaking andwriting(TOEIC 703↑).
• Proactive, eager to learnand share.
• Possess Lean/Kaizen mindset.
• Willing and flexible to takeownership.
• Attentive to detail andlogical reasoning.
• Open-minded, high potentialto fulfill department growth.
Context of the position
FLSteam is a group of firefighters in the factory who is in charge of solvingall the emergent technical issues of our machines in the shortest time andtechnical consultants who provides knowledge transfer and correct technicaljudgement to the production line.
Youwill be facing the challenge from time pressure, knowledge shortage andissues you have never seen before. But don’t worry!! As long as you’rewilling to learn, you will have much more sense of accomplishment!!
Yieldstaris fast-improving product of ASML. It has edition revision almost every year.Since our full system and metrology module are designed in the Netherlandsand the USA, we’re required to do NPI project in both location veryfrequently.
FLS isa very technical team that requires a lot of independent learning. However,besides the technical training material we can provide, the company alsoprovides a plenty of management and project related training for everyone totake.