20 days ago - req23531
Marketing - Metrology Application Group Leader - Hsinchu
Sales & marketing
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. Our San Diego-based light source division, Cymer, is renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.As the world’s leading semiconductor equipment manufacturer, ASML enables chipmakers to produce cheaper, speedier chips – and to produce them faster – thereby enabling all the technology you use today. The systems we produce integrate several large and sophisticated machines, themselves each a feat of engineering innovation, precision, and speed.
We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA (EUV laser source creation).
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection. We are located in the heart of San Jose and growing!
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of progress.
One Company, One Goal, Limitless Innovation. It's our people that make the difference.
“This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.”
1. Develop application for world’s most advanced e-beam inspection systems to enhance their value.
2. Provide application support to increase the utilization time of high throughput & resolution e-beam system for customer’s yield diagnosis and metrology measurement on advanced process technology.
3. Working closely with customer and development engineering, application engineer responsible of working together with stakeholders to ensure business progress smoothness.
1. Build up metrology team to provide metrology application support at customer site on world’s most advanced Metrology tools.
2. Scope includes, support application development activities for Metrology systems, communication and application engage with D&E, Product Team and customer, build up metrology team for recipe setup, recipe optimization, result analysis, report making, and issue escalation, internal BKM documentation and handling field issues escalation.
3. Involve in customer use case analysis, function demonstration, tool matching, and documentation. Identify gaps between system’s capability and customer’s needs.
4. Work with D&E and system engineers on feasibility studies to validate potential solutions.
5. Provide application knowledge transfer for customers and local field application engineers.
6. Travel to customer site is required.
M.S. and above in Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or Chemical Engineering.
8 to 10 years’ experience in related fields is a plus for candidates, including semiconductor metrology process technology, e-beam inspection metrology or equivalent experience.
Hands-on experience on semiconductor process or equipment is required
Fast learner with strong self-motivation to grow technically; be able to perform job at high standard with minimum supervision, and demonstrated ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Communication skill: Able to communicate with counterparts efficiently on project work.
- Team work: Good team player to drive product development with stakeholders.