19 days ago - req23571
Senior Human Factors Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Ensure that ergonomic design rules are embedded in current and future designs of ASML machines.
Define, develop, embed and deploy anthropometric and physical ergonomics, cognitive and organizational ergonomics ASML standards based on legislation and (inter)national standards, for ASML products.
Scope: Ergonomic engineering (such as anthropometrics, manual handling, accessibility, human error, task allocation), HFE training for engineers.
- Implementation of the competence ergonomics in the products of ASML
- Performing HFE analysis for ASML
- Assisting in further development of the Human Performance in ASML designs
- Assisting architects and engineers with implementing rules and regulations
- Giving awareness training to architects and engineers
- Performing ergonomic reviews on 3D models and documents
- Implementing lessons learned from the field
- Assisting in ASML ergonomic guideline development
- Performing ergonomic analysis such as task analysis, physical workload analysis, human reliability analysis
- Add goal and prescriptive ergonomic design requirements in the product specifications
- Compile and present information verbally and in writing (English)
- Assess and discuss health and safety standards with product safety engineer
- Keeping knowledge up to date
- Building an internal and external network
- An ergonomics/human factors MSc degree (i.e. Human Movement Sciences, PBDO, Industrial engineering or equivalent)
- European registered or an equivalent registration will be of added value
5 to 10 years of relevant work experience is required
- interpersonal, communication, consultancy, negotiation and training skills
- ability to grasp technical concepts
- a systematic work approach
- an interest in human behavior is required
- affinities with engineering
- practical and analytical problem-solving
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio. Within the D&E sector, the Mechanical Development department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of mechanical modules and (sub)systems within these products.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.