30+ days ago - req23734
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you take a leading role in HR&O challenges? Would you like to ensure a smooth HR&O cycle and contribute to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun and professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Development & Engineering (D&E) is the largest sector in the ASML organization with approximately 10,000 employees. Engineers have a range of backgrounds including physics, electronics, mechatronics, software, mechanics, data analytics and more. This vacancy is positioned in the D&E Metrology & Machine Control (MX) Cluster. MX is the only cluster in D&E that works completely in the SAFe (agile) way and we have organized our HR team accordingly! MX is a diverse cluster with a young workforce and has a great combination of functional and software engineers with a very strong people focused business agenda.
As a HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments. In this role, strong business partnering skills are needed to help build leadership skills, high performing teams and help further shape and develop the SAFe way of working. You are representing HR in the MX LACe and several people plan related projects a.o. building leadership communities.
In this exciting position you will have 4 main roles:
1) Employee Champion
- Coaching & mentoring
- Promotion nominations
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Works Council relations
2) Change Agent
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Designing of sector specific academies
3) Operational Expert
- Advisor/executor HR cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy
- HR data & dashboards
4) Strategic Partner
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and a solid base in operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong personal leadership skills (able to reflect and learning agility and able to influence across different levels)
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. The office location is in Veldhoven.
The position will report to the D&E MX HR Business Partner. The office location is in Veldhoven.
We offer you a challenging and unique role. The MX cluster is the first cluster in D&E to work completely in the SAFe (agile) way and our close collaboration leads to a team that is stronger than the sum of the individuals. We take care of each other and our business, become more predictable in our deliverables, have high scores on team happiness & stakeholder satisfaction and we have a lot of fun on our journey.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Working part-time is an option in case you’re available for at least 32 hours.
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.