30+ days ago - req23734
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you take a leading role in HR&O challenges? Would you like to ensure a smooth HR&O cycle and contribute to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun and professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As a HR Business Partner you take ownership in executing the People agenda for your specific HR&O area. You work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You drive, support and advise in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments. Together with your HR colleagues and colleagues from the HR Services & Expertise areas, you will work on continuous improvement of our HR&O business support.
In this exciting position you will have 4 main roles:
1) Employee Champion
- Coaching & mentoring
- Promotion nominations
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Works Council relations
2) Change Agent
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Designing of sector specific academies
3) Operational Expert
- Advisor/executor HR cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy
- HR data & dashboards
4) Strategic Partner
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and a solid base in operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong personal leadership skills (able to reflect and learning agility and able to influence across different levels)
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. The office location is in Veldhoven.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Working part-time is an option in case you’re available for at least 32 hours.
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.