12 days ago - req23727
Senior Physics Design Engineer- Leveling
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you experienced in defining functional specifications? Are you eager to take ownership of a problem and create a vision of how to solve it – a vision that you can bring forward and that will inspire others? Then the ASML Metrology Measuredepartment is your ideal environment for the next step in yourpersonal development and professional growth.
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating, integrating and testing solutions to improve the Leveling functionality, within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Responsibilities of a (Senior) Designer in the Levelinggroup:
- Participate in the definition of system level specification of the Leveling function, like functionality, performance, cycle time and reliability.
- Set-up and perform feasibility studies into required improvements, by means of experiments, simulation and analysis of existing (customer) data.
- Design the functional specifications and required algorithms.
- Support the realization by giving input supporting specialist software designers in the project team.
- Integrate and test the function against the specification.
- Troubleshoot on issues within our factory or at customer sites
- Support sustaining activities.
Master’s or PhD in Physics or Applied Mathematics or related fields.
Experience with functional specification and integration (data analysis - preferably with Matlab, modelling, defining functional specifications) is a prerequisite. You are experienced with design of algorithms and functional models. Senior candidates with a few years of relevant industrialexperience are most preferred.
- Team worker and excellent communicator
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions.
- Solution minded and able to see and develop the bigger picture.
- Decisive and self-initiating
- Result focused and a “can do” spirit
- Ability to influence without power.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Metrology Measure orchestrates in-line wafer deformation measurementsto model deformation in X,Y (alignment ) and Z (leveling) . The leveling group develops scanner solutions as well as set-up applications for the customers that help them to getmost out of our products for their specific semiconductor product developments.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.