30+ days ago - req23820
Cost Engineer High Precision Mechanics, Mechatronics & Machine Conditioning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
As Manufacturing Expert & Engineer you create more value and drive cost effectiveness on cost down performances? Apply for Cost Engineer Expert to strengthen the Cost Engineering competence in Veldhoven.
- Expert to go to for mechanical manufacturing engineering & costs.
- Drive down Cost of Goods (Parts & modules) by influencing design on manufacturability & costs.
- Early defining of Manufacturing Process Flows for manufacturability & Product Cost calculations during design.
- Provide adequate transparency in Product Costing for both Technical costs and Business uplifts.
- Create more value and cost down opportunities through deepen assessments of Factory Standard Costs and simulate Supplier & Supply Chain Costs.
- Collaborate with : Development & Engineering competences, Sourcing and Supply Chain Engineering.
High end mechanical precision manufacturing (Vocational or Bachelor), Industrial Engineer degree.
10 – 25 years’ experience and practices of high end precision manufacturing of high precision mechanics,mechatronic & machine conditioning assembly and qualification.
Drive the more advance manufacturing like CNC Milling, CNC Turning, (Laser, E-Beam) welding, additive (3D printing) manufacturing, precision mechanics vacuum, manufacturing automation / robotization, industrial 4.0, etc.
Knowledge of manufacturability of raw material manufacturing like stainless steel, titanium, casting, extrusion, high end plastics, etc..
Understand supplier and supply chain (advanced) manufacturing capabilities and preferable their financial value stream and costs. Working in design teams,supplier account teams and with suppliers.
- Determine manufacturing strategies and create product costing of designs for high end precision parts and complex modules based on optimum serial and volume manufacturing effects.
- Drive faster learning curve effects and cost down.
- Has excellent: analytical and simulation skills for product costs and supplier Factory Standard Cost scenario’s.
- Professional communication and convincing skills. Experiences on reporting cost validations, opportunities and risks.
- Proactive member of design and supplier account teams.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.