14 days ago - req23896
Customer Support Engineer
In a nutshell
Shanghai - TCN, China
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with co-workers, customer & field support in isolating and solving problems.
- Maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
- Customer interface :daily machine status, PM status, machine time , P/Tin/out communication with customer,technical meeting with customer.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports. Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis. Provide if appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML or local personnel as necessary.
- Handling tool/parts for service actions with high quality
- Should expect to travel to customer at different cities frequently, >50% time travelling needed.
- Can work flexibly, can accept overtime working
- Have initiative to communicate with colleagues and learn from them
- Can accept manager/leader’s flexible arrangement based on company business needs
- Position requires a BS degree in an engineering field or equivalent experience, and knowledge of mechanical, , electronics, optics, semiconductor processes, relevant software, and related.
- Sufficient oral and written English level
- Good communication skill
- Good cooperation with team members
- Flexibility for OT , working in holidays.
- Strong ownership and commitment level.
- Active in learning,eager to dig into technical detail.