14 days ago - req23894
Finance - Business Control Analyst - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Act asBusiness Partner by providing business insights based on financial andnon-financial data available to business controllers and business Partners forinformed business decision making and financial performance improvement.
TheBusiness Control Analyst acts a recognizedbusiness partner on all levels, by managing and deploying cross sector,operational measures and budgeting processes within the area ofTaiwan/Singapore Field Operations.
- Assures the financial predictabilityof management report analyses including margin analysis, operational expensesanalysis, capital expenditure analysis, variance analysis and any other adhoc reporting analysis in the service business area.
- Supports BIC (Business Insight& Control) Controller to drive both business performance and financialperformance of Taiwan & Singapore Field Operations.
- Enjoys working withteams in a global continuous improvement environment (on strategic andoperational level) to enable the company to take the next steps in dataanalysis using the latest technology available.
- Able and willing to speak up, also in meetingswhere senior managers of the company are present.
Theideal candidate will have a Bachelors or Masters degree with a concentrationin Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, Professional Financecertification encouraged.
Extended working experience (> 7 years) in aninternational environment and preferably in a similar industry.
- Hasadvanced business planning & decision support knowledge
- Budgeting,planning and analysis experience
- Daresto speak up in an international environment
- Preferredproject lead experience in process improvement
Context of the position
Be a true Business Partner to Field Operations:
- Support the BIC Controller Taiwan& Singapore in running the Field business proposal/deal structuringprocess, Monthly performance review process, and budgeting processes and ifneeded run these processes independently as backup.
- Responsible for the preparation ofoperational cost analysis for management decision making to drive costefficiency and effectiveness;
- Identify (business) risks andopportunities for Field operations and propose mitigation plans;
- Enforce compliance with Code ofConduct, Business principles and SOX compliance;
- Participate in business/processimprovements projects;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting.
Result oriented teamplayer with business sense, proactive and communicative personality who isable to act as a professional business partner in a demanding and very busytechnology environment. Other important skills are influencing without power,analytical and consultancy skills. Good understanding of and speaking theEnglish language is required.
- Companycore values are Challenge, Collaborate and Care
- Frequentinteraction with European counterparts, requiring cultural awareness and flexibilityin dealing with different cultures.
- Fluentin written and spoken English.
- Setsup and monitors quality framework for own area
a. Hands on / Getting things done;
b. Show ownership for solid results;
c. Continues drive for improvement;
- Show flexibility: Maneuver easily in adynamic / changing environment;
- Self-supporting and outgoing; (re)acton issues (self-starter);
- Be able to convince others and showthe ability to deal with resistance;
- Strong analytical skills:
a. Discovernew solutions through analytical, interpretive and out of the box thinking.
b. Show ability to overseeprocesses
c. Be able to join and merge various figures and detect misalignment