14 days ago - req23838
Group Manager OPP Alignment
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography company make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated and skilled teams? Do you want to contribute by taking the lead and steer Development & Engineering of On Product Applications within the BL Applications? If so, then this might be the perfect role for you!
The Process Window Control Overlay & Alignment department develops and integrates on-product overlay and alignment control solutions to improve customer device manufacturing. This job requires more than only excellent leadership skills, you also need to have the passion in coaching people to bring innovation and development to the next level together.
Our mission is to develop and deliver integrated control solutions to optimize the yield of semi-conductor device manufacturing. We work in close cooperation with semi-conductor customers in a multi-disciplinary setting.
We use advanced mathematics and physics to keep fueling the semiconductor and electronic revolution. We produce advanced software applications to analyze and optimize the performance of our customers’ production process. We develop Analytics & Control solutions that improve the accuracy of performance metrics (such as overlay) as measured on the end product of a fab process (wafers with chip structures).
As part of the staff of the Process Window Control Overlay & Alignment department, you will manage the On-product performance Alignment group, responsible for a crucial Functional Cluster and Integration Cluster. You are responsible for the technology choices and roadmap, specification, concept choices, design, integration and qualification of alignment applications within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance at the benefit of the alignment product portfolio and – quality.
- Line manager of group of 25-30 people, responsible for personal development of the team members and your resource and competence roadmaps.
- With your team, define and implement functional and technical competence roadmaps for on-product alignment.
- Work with co-developers and with customer engagements in early stages (feasibility studies and proto-typing).
- Manage the delivery of concept choices/designs in your group that meet the requirements of the ASML development programs and drive integration in the full control loop including a robust verification strategy.
- Interaction with project leaders, program managers and other group leads on technical content and allocation of people to projects. Review project plans and proactively support project realization.·
- Define and implement the competence and resource roadmap for your group. Responsible for Strategic Workforce Planning and personal development of the team members.
Technical University Master’s or PhD in Physics and/or Mathematics preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in developing, integrating and testing complex multi-disciplinary products.
- At least 4 years of experience in leading a group of highly qualified experts or similar Team Lead or Project lead experience.
- Solid theoretical and/or experimental experience in physics or related area
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments, driving innovation.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction and motivate a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Driving innovation including – network.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio.
Keywords: Group Manager, On Product Performance, Overlay, Wafer alignment