15 days ago - req23837
Machine Conditioning Analyst/Architect for EUV Modules
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics
IntroductionAre responsibility and ownership your key strengths? Can you translate (high-level) performance requirements into a flow architecture and do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to provide technical direction through different development phases; while focusing on performance, financial as well as industrialization aspects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
In this wide-ranging role of analyst within Machine Conditioning candidates are responsible for the specification, development and functional integration of systems with water controlled cooling and controlled gas flows. This work consists of a translation of the overall system design into a successfularchitecture that meets these requirements; a creation of the budgeting to the different users in the system, and communication to, and where necessary negotiation between, the users.
The role may also involve the use of a range of modeling tools to analyze and predict the performance of the system. Another aspect of the work is to bring the resulting system design into operation with all the specified functions and a verification test to prove that the architecture is working as intended during the specification phase.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Define the specification of a machine conditioning system, document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Propose technical solutions to fulfil the specifications
- Take care of the functional integration of the water and gas-system and prove the function with a test
- Document the results and present this to the organization
- Analyze issues of the water/gas system and propose solution directions
- Perform appropriate calculations and simulations to predict the functionality of the water/gas-system
- Achieve knowledge gain by literature search, experimental testing or supervision of external research activities.
Technical Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Applied Physics or related technical disciplines. Preferably with specialization in a technical area involving flow, dynamics, acoustics and thermal aspects.
Solid design, theoretical and experimental experience in the above mentioned field of interest either in research or industry.
Candidate should have:
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- Ability to communicate well to all relevant stakeholders
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Ability to organize and conduct their own tests.
Context of the position
Within the ASML development organization for our Extreme Ultra-Violet (EUV) products, our Machine Conditioning (MC) department is responsible for achieving extremely challenging levels of temperature stability while also minimizing particle and chemical contamination . This is accomplished by systems with water controlled cooling and controlled gas flows. One important aspect is to minimize flow-induced vibrations arising from the water flows which can impact the dynamical behavior of the systems.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.