30+ days ago - req23897
Manufacturing - HV Electronic Engineer - Tainan
In a nutshell
About HV electronic AssistantEngineer, this is a challenging job. In addition to the production of theestablished process, we can also use our expertise to propose improvementsand make the production work smoother.
1. Followingthe fixed process, executed an module tunning、testingand troubleshooting jobs.
2. Providing kaizen projects forproduction process
1. Anexperience related for high-voltage (DC 6~15KV) module assembly andtesting.
2. Moduleproduction and repaired form customer /issue analysis/verification
3. Experience related formicro-discharge analysis and improvement and preventive measures.
4. An experience with voltage-doublingrectifier circuit.
5. Skill transfer from D&E.
6. Assisted ineducation and counseling for new coming engineer in the future.
Bachelor or above
Basic hardware operation: Electricmeter/signal generator/oscilloscope/ welding skills
Context of the position
HV electronic AssistantEngineer is under in manufacturing department(work center-EE) .The main taskis to produce modules for used in the machine. In addition to the productionof SOPs, we also need to optimize the SOPs and cooperate with the productengineering sector or R&D sector to reduce the Cycle time and laborhours.
High quality people are a keyasset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitivecompensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best peopleand let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy isto attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies withinthe company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML isactive.