30+ days ago - req23835
Manufacturing - Yieldstar Assembly Engineer - Linkou (Night Shift)
In a nutshell
Calibrates, qualifies ASML's products according to the highest quality standards and world class delivery performance
- Work on third shift(Night Shift, 1AM-9AM) as a default. Should be flexible to change to 1st or 2nd shift if needed.
- Is able to work according planning, and reports daily progress of the planning. If planning is not on schedule, proposes to TL SIE new plan approach
- Is able to execute project work
- Understands and explains process issues as well as equipment issues to junior colleagues or towards customers
- Is capable of resolving a large part of issues without assistance and is highly independent
- Is able to track equipment performance(e.g. interpretation of test results)
- Is able to prepare technical reports for VIS, ME, D and E, supervisor and is able to give commendation of possible solution
- Is able to coordinate test and integration activities for the complete system
Assembly of Yield-Star sensor in a cleanroom environment; Perform calibration and qualification through functional testing.
Including equipment with new features; Takes responsibility for progress; Provides first line technical support on integration of systems, In order to minimize impact on production output; Point out recurring problems during assembly, calibration and qualification and contributes to their solution; interfaces with internal customers on technical issues and improvement proposal; Interfaces with own work center, Manufacturing Engineering and Development and Engineering on complex technical reduction issues and New Product Introduction; Transfers knowledge and trains colleagues on existing and newly introduced products; Contributes to continuous improvement activities with technical expertise on both products and (SW) tooling.
Experience with mechanics and electronics; Experience with computer systems and test software; experience or proven affinity with functional testing and troubleshoot; Capable of logging the progress
of the workflow and the interruptions; Follow up on actions and give feedback on taken actions.
Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech(proto) environment; Flexibility to work in shifts and weekends, work overtime when needed; Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical; drive for continuous improvement; Drive to share knowledge and train colleagues; Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow; Familiar with computers, Word and Excel; Good English language skills in speech and writing Good social and communication skills; with a customer focus for understanding, influencing and supporting them; Awareness of various cultures and their differences; effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others; able to take the lead; Flexible, can cope with stress; Very active, plenty of initiative.