21 days ago - req23840
SCRUM MASTER EUV SOURCE – SL LASER LIGHT GENERATION
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you enjoy working in an enthusiastic, dynamic environment and have the capabilities to coach multidisciplinary teams to innovative solutions through the AGILE/scrum/SAFe wow? Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines together with a highly motivated team make you feel responsible and proud? Then we are looking for you!
Laser Light Generation group (within SL EUV department) is looking for a talented Scrum Master to join a team within the Drive Laser ART (HW). You will be the coach and facilitator for the team. Next to training your team on Scrum practices, facilitating Scrum events and continuously stimulating your team to improve to autonomous and efficient team, you will be responsible for the execution of the team planning ensuring a timely delivery of your team committed backlog items. You will report the status of the team PI objectives towards the ART and stakeholders.
- Creates transparency and alignment on team efficiency, quality and happiness
- Removes impediments and facilitates the team in getting the work done
- Drives the 3 month team plan as agreed during the PI event (Planning/tracking together with the Product Owners)
-Coaches the team with dependencies, risks and self-organization
- Analyses team rituals, evaluates bottlenecks and improves efficiency
- Builds team and coaches team members to act as a team
- Acts as a leader and escalation level for the team
- Chairs and drives the rituals (scrum, sprint and program increment), ensures its disciplined execution
- Drives team level continuous improvement, i.e. challenges the team in view of the agile key performance parameters towards greater efficiency
- Ensures alignment with other Scrum Masters
- Ensures focus and keeps the teams from getting distracted
- Ensures collaboration between scrum teams
- Timely delivery of the committed work items from the team's backlog
- Facilitation of the team rituals (planning, retrospective, demo, standups, refinement, …)
- Report the status of the team’s Program Increment (PI) objectives, improvements and actions from the retrospectives
- Transparency on team performance (metrics), dependencies and risk status
- Impediment resolution and escalation
- (Technical) University MSc. or similar.
- Agile + SAFe certified (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications)
-2 - 5 years of work experience of which at least 1-2 years in a Scrum Master role in an agile environment
-Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices is mandatory, Scaling (SAFe) experience is strongly preferred.
-Good people manager skills - coaching, motivating individuals in developing a high performing team.
- Take initiative / ownership to reach difficult goals.
- Strong self-propelling behavior
- Excellent stakeholders management skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Team building and facilitation, removing roadblocks and knows everything about scrum
Context of the position
The source laser department within D&E is responsible for the high power CO2 laser required for EUV light generation to support our high productivity EUV scanners. The group Laser Light Generation is responsible for the first module in the optical path of the CO2 laser. This module generates the initial CO2 pulses, which need to be delivered on the right time with the right pulse shape to make EUV light efficiently when plasma is created with the interaction with a Sn droplet. As such the group resources, means and methods, and technology to specify, design, realize and qualify (sub) systems for the source laser.