30+ days ago - req23975
Learning & Development Business Partner
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Do you have a passion for developing learning solutions for employees around the world? In this exciting role you will be in a critical role in supporting the delivery of learning capabilities for more than 11 000 R&D employees in our fast growing global company.
The Learning and Development Business Partner is a critical role in supporting the delivery of the learning strategy for their client group within R&D. The L&D BP is responsible for leading the learning experience across their client group, determine capability needs and implementing plans to address these needs. This role is responsible for scoping and design, development, project managing, implementing, and measuring the impact of learning initiatives.
As a Learning and Development Business Partner you will:
- Partner with HR/L&D colleagues, business leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify needs that leverage the core of our learning programs, frameworks and other best practices to help individuals and teams excel.
- Build very strong relationships with our employees, SMEs, and business leaders as a way to get to know how to best meet their needs.
- Apply your expertise of learning theories to solutions that solve difficult learning problems.
- Provide 1:1 coaching to managers and (competence) leaders, especially as it relates to their needs and the needs of their (competence) teams to learn and grow.
- Partner with your L&D colleagues, business stakeholders and SMEs to shape and implement learning and development strategies, and to design best practice learning journeys.
- Project manage learning initiatives in line with the learning process. Plan, monitor and deliver excellent outcomes within timelines.
- Consult with other internal learning teams to share best practices and ensure continuity across multiple programs, sectors and teams.
- Design and deploy learning solutions across all employees in the client group to ensure local relevance, global consistency and standards are maintained.
- Promote lifelong learning in your client group by supporting the whole learning journey (of engineers) from onboarding until and including offboarding.
- You collaborate with stakeholders and/or managers to secure resources, scope efforts, set project priorities, milestones, and drive delivery to meet deadlines and program goals.
- Work with colleagues across sectors and locations in the Netherlands, ASIA and North America to ensure alignment with best practices, processes and technology.
- Drive the establishment of communities of practice in key topics identified as important for client groups or partner with existing communities of practice inside ASML.
- Identify mentorship opportunities to increase knowledge transfer from subject matter experts to employees who need to increase knowledge in key subjects/topic areas.
- Be a good thought leader for your partners and clients wherever learning is concerned, especially in supporting their own ability to learn on-the-job and from their own expertise.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of learning solutions delivered.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Learning & Development (corporate education)
- Supported by knowledge and skills in Science, Technology or an equivalent
- 5+ years of corporate business experience.
- 4 years of experience consulting with business leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the experience of being a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to build frameworks, curriculum and learning journeys.
- Track record of leading learning projects from idea to lasting impact.
- Experience in learning design and up to date with learning trends.
- Digital learning experience
- Experience working in the technology industry.
- Proactive and able to operate in a global matrix environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Context of the position
You will report to the Group Lead of TTC Learning Development group within D&E Quality & Continuous Improvement cluster of ASML.
Please, provide your most recent CV and cover letter for this role.