12 days ago - req23975
Learning Expert (Instructional Design)
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Are you enthusiastic about learning in an organizational context? Do you know how to make acquiring new knowledge and skills both enjoyable and effective? In this role you are the Learning Expert for various curricula. You will be responsible for development, maintenance and deployment of multiple curricula and act as the learning business partner of your internal customers.
As part of the Technical Training Center (TTC), you will ensure stakeholder alignment on the development, and prioritization of the training development projects. Together with the Learning Operations Support Team these skills will be used to deliver blended learning programs which create high impact.
For each of the assigned learning requests you will:
- Identify the problem that the learning request is meant to solve. Talk to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts, gather and assemble data and report back the findings. Develop a high-level scope.
- Create a learning activity plan, based on company culture, existing materials, resources, budget, stakeholder and Subject Matter Expert (SME) involvement, vendor solutions and a host of other variables. Lock down and establish the scope, resources, timeframe, deliverables and success metrics, as well as a plan for maintaining the program (if needed) after the project concludes.
- Implement the learning activity plan. Together with the course developer / SME build the instructional design, course development and learning activities. This also might include buying and implementing an off-the-shelf solution, setting up coaching activities or something as simple as creating a job aid.
- Evaluate. Collect evaluations, assessments, conduct interviews or complete any other activities designed around measuring program success.
- Ensure project closure. Provide any agreed-upon reporting, conduct a "lessons learned" as requested, transition the program into maintenance mode by facilitating a transfer to the Learning Operations Support Team (by means of setting up a Service Level Agreement), and close out the project.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Learning & Development (corporate education)
- Supported by knowledge and skills in Science, Technology or an equivalent
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Learning & Development in high tech companies
- Experience with modern workplace learning and instructional design (informal and social learning, collaboration, gamification, adaptive learning, flipped classroom, use of social media)
- Experience with sourcing learning solutions from third parties
- Program/project management experience
We are looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial learning expert with an ability to collaboratively develop and implement new learning solutions and methods. A person who is passionate about high tech, innovation, learning, and thrives in a complex and self-organizing Development and Engineering (D&E) environment.
Up to date on instructional design and interventions:
- Development tools
- Learning intervention techniques
- IT-tools, applications and latest technology to enhance learning
Project management skills:
- Manage triple constraint (scope, time, cost), risks, progress reporting
- Deliver according to agreed project initiation document, plan and timing
- Timely delivery of quality learning programs following ADDIE method
- Handle resistance and challenges, ensure timely escalation of risks and issues in course delivery
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and faster course development
- Take perspective towards target groups
- Takes ownership to achieve end result
- Demonstrate business sense and understanding and leverages networks
- Handle ambiguity, uncertainty and conflicting priorities effectively
- Communicate clearly & convincingly, with stakeholder management skills up to VP level
- Act upon customers interest
- Consultancy skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical interviewing
- Coaching and influencing without power
- Builds collaborative relationships, create consensus and connections, uses active listening techniques
Context of the position
You will report to the Group Lead of TTC Learning Development group within D&E Quality & Continuous Improvement cluster of ASML.
Please, provide your most recent CV and cover letter for this role.