6 days ago - req24096
CS - EUV Performance Project Leader - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML is a high-tech company, headquartered in the Netherlands. Our mission is to enable groundbreaking technology to solve one of the toughest challenges in semiconductor industry for chipmakers use to produce integrated circuits, or computer chips. Over 30 years, we have grown from a small startup into a multinational company with over 60 locations in 16 countries across Europe, Asia and the US.
As a Performance Project Leader in Taiwan Customer Support (CS) EUV department, you are empowered to lead the performance KPI discussion, engage CS EUV daily operation to improve service processes and support our service quality advancement together with our business partners in order to meet CS EUV success regarding maintenance, upgrade and installation.
The Project Leader –Performance Management represents the Customer Support (CS) organization in the cross-sectoral team and takes overall ownership of the performance KPI definition and execution within CS. He/ she is responsible for several KPI-driven projects supporting the daily activities of monitor and driving force toward solutions with managements.
The candidate(s) will be required:
- Be an interface as a “voice of CS” to support KPI definition, explanation, cross-sector alignment includes (but not limited to) CS EUV, HR, capacity planning, knowledge management, SCM supply chain management and Finance Department.
- Establish strategic direction and programmatic goals, objectives, and priorities by analyzing data, evaluating risks and defining mitigation plans and/ or containment actions
- Establish meeting structure and initiate meetings of the EUV MOR(s) and follow up with action item with VHV by regularly seek feedback from stakeholders to help
- Guide the work of the Steering committee by involving in the deployment and execution processes of (cross)-sector structural improvement projects to enable high quality performance management for the whole of operations
BS in Engineering or related field; knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry; MBA is a plus.
- Extended (managerial) experience (> 10 years) in an international environment and preferably in a similar business environment.
- > 5 year experience of project management, business administration/management or account management, with proven results.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- People leadership and influencing skills; able to address project leaders on the subject of the result of their project.
- Excellent skills in internal and external stakeholder management and relationship
- Excellent strategic thinking, long-term planning and execution skills
- Good presentation and communication skills in English
- Strong influencing skills: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization (influencing without power)
Context of the position
The Performance Project Leader reports to the Manager CS EUV Project & Operation Support
Willingness to travel domestically / internationally up to 20%.